Bergamot Certified Organic Essential Oil 10ml
Purchase this product to earn 19.99 points (HB Members Only)
Flat rate shipping for orders under $99
Free Shipping for orders over $99!
The essential oil obtained from the fruit of the Bergamot tree has a citrus-like aroma with spicy undertones. The tree is native to South East Asia, but was introduced to Europe, particularly Italy. Bergamot essential oil is named after the Italian city of Bergamo in Lombardy, where the oil was first sold.
- Relieves urinary tract infections and inflammations such as cystitis, boosts liver and stomach functions.
- Fights oily skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, as well as cold sores.
- As a natural skin toner and detoxifier it may prevent premature ageing of skin and has excellent effects on oily skin conditions and acne for some individuals.
- Helps relieve depression caused by fatigue or unreleased tensions and frustrations.
User Guide / Precautions
Bergamot oil can cause burns when used on sensitive skin which is exposed to sunlight. Store below 30°C
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
100% Diet:Certified Organic Bergamont Essential Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.