Down To Earth Birth Book by Jenny Blyth
The Down to Earth Birth Book is a practical guide to natural birth in any setting, promoting self-nurturing, responsibility and awareness to help create a conscious birth and parenting experience. This is a ‘grass roots’ book that celebrates the innate intelligence of mind, body and spirit in relation to birth.
In today’s society, pregnant women are, more often than not, treated as though they have an illness, when in fact, a miracle is occurring within them. A woman’s body is designed purposefully to give birth to children, yet today it seems women are more and more afraid of the hospitalised, clinical setting where they have no control over what is happening to them.
The Down to Earth Birth Book by Jenny Blyth is an illustrated guide for women who want to experience a natural birth, in whatever setting that may be. The book teaches self-nurturing, and teaches women how to have a beautiful experience during birth and pregnancy. The Down to Earth Birth Book praises women’s inbuilt ability to give birth.
The Down to Earth Birth Book consists of the following:
- Nourishment for yourself and your baby
- Awareness of your body, such as exercises during pregnancy, yoga positions and the process of natural birth
- Pre-birth reminders, such as information for fathers and birth support people.
- Natural Birth processes, including water birth, breathing for birth and the first, second and third stages of birthing
- After birth care, including breast feeding and quiet time
- And much, much more...
The Down to Earth Birth Book is a must have for your library at home, whether you are already pregnant, are planning to be or know someone who is.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.