THE ORIGINAL CERAMIC NETI POT & DOCTOR RECOMMENDED
Dr. Oz recently awarded the Blue Ribbon to the neti pot as the Best of the Best Alternative solutions in the Allergy category. He named it his absolute favorite tool and started the show with that segment.
The Himalayan Institute introduced the Neti Pot™ in 1972. Their trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages.
- Soothe dry nasal passages
- Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants
- Remove excess mucus… naturally
Features of the Ceramic Neti Pot
- Classic feel of a ceramic pot
- Certified lead-free
Why a Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean and healthy. And compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use it anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion.
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens.
- Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants.
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel.
- Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques.
The Ceramicl Neti Pot is not microwavable.
Always use sterilized water, such as boiled or distilled water, during nasal cleansing.
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Himalayan Institute Botanicals offers a line of high quality health products to enhance physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing.