A Raw Vegan Organic protein powder supplement with Ultimate protein! More protein, more digestibility, better taste, excellent preworkout AND postworkout or just early morning fuel to power you through the day.
- Ultimate Protein (biofermented, sprouted brown rice protein)
- Brazil nut protein
- Mesquite powder
- Goji Berry extract (juice dried)
- Maca Powder
- Maca Extract (juice dried)
All ingredients used are certified organic and processed using cold milling techniques.
- Biofermented sprouted wholegrain certified organic brown rice protein has now replaced the hemp protein previously used due to the superior nature and digestibility of Ultimate protein. At 80% protein by weight, silky smooth texture and great taste, this is the ultimate anti-ageing (alkaline) protein for athletes, bodybuilders and ideal for those who are looking for extreme health and fitness. Unique low temperature processing creates the first ever, completely hypo-allergenic protein which is made up of all 9 essential amino acids and other non-essential amino acids in a perfectly balanced profile. In fact, the digestion rate is almost identical to that of mother's milk, giving it one of the highest digestibility and efficiency ratings on the planet.
- Brazil nut protein contains nearly 50% protein and has antioxidant benefits including high selenium content.
- Maca powder is an ancient superfood consumed by the Incas for increased strength and endurance. Native Peruvians have traditionally used this South American root before Incan times for both nutritional and medicinal reasons. This protein formula contains both Maca root and Maca root extract (also known as Maca Extreme) which is a more potent form of Maca produced by juicing freshly harvested Maca roots and drying the juice at enzyme-preserving temperatures. Once dried to a powder, it is sifted so only the finest particles make it through to the final product.
- Goji Berry extract is a natural concentrated powdered 7:1 extract of what is considered to be the world's most nutrient dense fruit.
- Mesquite is a nutritious superfood with about 20% protein and high in the amino acid lysine.The extracts (juices) in this protein powder make this supplement extremely potent in vitamin, antioxidant and amino acid content.
What’s the difference between power protein and other protein powders out there?
There is a lot of hype and miss information about protein. Unfortunately greedy, selfish marketeers (people) want to take lots of your hard earned money and offer plenty but deliver very little.
Protein powders shouldn’t be about how much protein is in the powder, but how much of that protein your body can absorb, how good you feel after you’ve had the protein AND how good it tastes. Much research shows that as little as 10% of hydrolysed protein isolates are absorbed by the body making only 9% of a 90% protein powder absorbable, and that in the heating and processing, more than 50% of the protein is denatured rendering it even less useful to the body and toxic.
Not to mention enzyme, vitamin and mineral loss/absence which is why they like to add many of these as if you can REPLACE with synthetics vitamins and inorganic minerals what nature has provided naturally. Artificial sweeteners and who knows what other ingredients, can be harmful to health, so we decided to bring out a natural alternative that is in harmony with the body.
Sun Warrior Biofermented Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Brazil Nut Protein, Mesquite Powder, Goji Berry Extract, Maca Powder, Maca Extract
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.