Eco.kid Lice Bomb is a 100% naturally derived botanical complex of pure plant oils and essences that aids in the removal of head lice and their eggs.
Lice Bomb uses natural terpenes and hydrocarbons from high grade essential oils that can normally be ingested safely by humans but have higher solvent powers than chemical paint thinners. These natural solvent oils smell nice to us but not to lice. Due to its plant derived origins, Lice Bomb is non-toxic and non-aggressive to humans when used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Apply a small amount of Lice Bomb to the scalp, beginning at the nape and behind the ears. Massage the oils through the roots of the hair in an upwards motion moving towards the crown, then towards the forehead (like using shampoo). Apply small droplets of oil as required to enable thorough coverage. Pay careful attention not to get the essential oils into the eyes as this will cause stinging (flush thoroughly with cool water if eye contact does occur).
- Once a thin film has been achieved on the entire scalp begin to comb the hair from roots to ends with a fine tooth comb. This will ensure that any head lice trying to escape the solution by travelling up the hair shaft will be removed from the hair and ultimately killed. Wipe lice and eggs from the fine toothed comb on a tissue as you proceed though the hair.
- Leave Lice Bomb on the hair for up to twenty minutes. Repeat the combing procedure at regular intervals throughout this time.
- Rinse from the hair using warm water. Lightly shampoo with your usual shampoo to remove the oil’s residue from the hair and scalp. Do not use Eco.kid Prevent Shampoo to cleanse off Lice Bomb as Prevent Shampoo contains high levels of essential oil and a double application of these oils may create stinging of the scalp for a short time.
- Repeat the above procedure after approximately one week to ensure maximum effectiveness. Use other eco.kid hair products everyday there after to help make hair unattractive for lice.
When to use it: Will assist in the removal of head lice and their eggs for children over three years old.
Olive oil virgin organic, orange oil organic, tee tree oil organic (melaleuca alternifolia twig leafy oil essential), clove bud oil organic, lemon scented tea tree oil organic, vitamin E (dl-alpha-Tocopherol)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Eco Kid manufactures and supplies all natural, organic products specifically for kids. Amongst many other certifications, Eco Kid is certified 'Australian Certified Organic' and 'USDA NOP (National Organic Program)'.