Do you have an itchy flaky scalp?
Hope’s Relief Conditioner gently conditions the hair while nourishing, soothing and hydrating dry flaky scalps. It’s a vital part of your scalp therapy, and is packed full of soothing moisturising ingredients that deeply penetrate your dermal layers.
Hope's Relief understand that there’s no point just washing the flakes away. You need to target itchy flaky scalps at the source, the scalp. Their three-stage treatment provides effective, complete care to the scalp: with scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flaking actives. Hope’s Relief Conditioner:
- targets bacterial and fungal infections
- works with the dermal layers of the scalp
- is ideal for babies, children and adults
- is free from petrochemicals, colorings, perfumes
For optimal results, use with Hope’s Relief Shampoo. Once your itchy scalp is under control, the conditioner can then be used on an as-needed basis.
The Hope’s Relief natural scalp care range embraces the power of nature’s botanicals for their nourishing benefits. Hope’s Relief Conditioner tackles itchy flaky scalps head-on with natural active ingredients:
- manuka honey NPA 10+—certified anti fungal and anti bacterial that targets Malassezia globosa
- aloe vera—conditions and moisturises the dry scalp environment
- licorice root and gotu kola—soothes the inflammation and soothes the itch
- calendula—antiseptic as well as restoring health to the scalp by encouraging collagen growth in the dermal layer, resulting in newer development of stronger, tougher scalp cells which form a protective barrier.
What causes excessive flaking and itching?
- Itchy flaky scalps can be caused by a range of underlying conditions such as dry scalp or psoriasis, seborrhea dermatitis, excess oil production or malassezia (a fungal infection).
- An itching sensation on the scalp occurs because of excessive scalp flaking. A common misconception is that an itchy scalp is too dry; this is not always the case. Itching can occur when there is excessive oily build-up on the scalp. It also happens when your scalp is sensitive to shampoos or conditioners with harsh cleansers or synthetic fragrances.
Free from nasties!
Hope’s Relief Shampoo and Conditioner are formulated to treat dry flaky scalps and scalps prone to eczema, dermatitis, flaky dry scalp. The shampoo and conditioner do not contain toxic or harsh ingredients or sodium lauryl sulphate. Hope’s Relief skin and scalp care is free from:
- sodium laurel sulphate
- artificial colours
- coal tar
- mineral oil
These biodegradable products are alkaline-free and pH-balanced with recyclable packaging.
How to use
Hope's Relief scalp care range is gentle enough to use every day.
- Massage conditioner gently into your scalp and work it through the lengths of your clean wet hair.
- Leave on for three to four minutes.
- Rinse well.
- Allow hair to gently dry.
Aqua (Purified Water), Palm glycerin, Cetearyl alchol, Citrimonium chloride, Leptospermum Scoparium Mel (Manuka Honey UMF10 ), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera), Jojoba oil, Calendula officinalis (Calendula ext), Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola), Guar Hydorxy Propyl Trimonium Chloride*, Phenoxyethanol, Citric acid (Vit C), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice root), Benzyl alcohol, DI alpha tocpheryl acetate (Vit E). *Plant Derived
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.