Pioneers in the field of nutrition and internationally renowned filmmakers, James Colquhoun and Laurentine ten Bosch join with leading experts to offer proven strategies to lose weight, prevent and reverse disease, and optimize health. With Hungry for Change you'll discover:
- Amazingly delicious, nutritious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts
- How to navigate your supermarket: what to buy and what to avoid
- The real truth behind DIET, SUGAR-FREE, and FAT-FREE products
- How to overcome food addictions and cravings
- Why fad diets don't work How to read labels and what food additives to avoid
- The most effective detox and cleansing strategies
- How to eat for clear eyes, glowing skin, and healthy hair
Providing practical solutions, Hungry for Change shows that your health is in your hands and that you can escape the diet trap forever. Experts from the field of medicine and nutrition plus transformational stories from those who know what it's like to be sick and overweight give us the tools and inspiration we need to begin our journey toward health today. Hungry for Change will help boost your energy levels, strengthen your body, and make you look and feel better every day for the rest of your life.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Food matters works to promote health & wellness, with inspiring stories, recipies, and various DVD's, Books and other media.