Do you have an itchy flaky scalp?
Hope’s Relief Shampoo gently cleanses, soothes and hydrates dry flaky scalps. Our three-stage treatment provides effective, complete care to the scalp: with scalp nourishing ingredients, mild cleansers and anti-flake actives.
Hope's Relief scalp care range is ideal for scalps prone to scalp eczema and scalp psoriasis. It targets itchy flaky scalps at the source. Hope’s Relief Shampoo:
- targets bacterial and fungal infections
- is free from petrochemicals, colorings, perfumes
- is great for frequent use to maintain the scalp and for people with healthy scalps that prefer a non-irritant shampoo.
Hope’s Relief Shampoo is ideal for babies, children and adults.
It has no coal tar! Many scalp care products rely on this ingredient, but did you know that coal tar can’t be used on broken skin, pregnant women and is a known carcinogen??
The Hope’s Relief natural scalp care range embraces the power of nature’s botanicals for their nourishing benefits. Hope’s Relief Shampoo tackles itchy flaky scalps head-on with natural active ingredients:
- manuka honey NPA 10+—certified anti fungal and anti bacterial that targets Malassezia globosa
- aloe vera—conditions and moisturises the dry scalp environment
- licorice root and gotu kola—soothes the inflammation and soothes the itch due to dry skin
- calendula—antiseptic as well as restoring health to the scalp by encouraging collagen growth in the dermal layer, resulting in newer development of stronger, tougher scalp cells which form a protective barrier.
What causes excessive flaking and itching?
Itchy flaky scalps can be caused by a range of underlying conditions such as dry scalp or psoriasis, seborrhea dermatitis, excess oil production or malassezia (a fungal infection).
An itching sensation on the scalp occurs because of excessive scalp flaking. A common misconception is that an itchy scalp is too dry; this is not always the case. Itching can occur when there is excessive oily build-up on the scalp. It also happens when your scalp is sensitive to shampoos or conditioners with harsh cleansers or synthetic fragrances.
Free from nasties!
Hope’s Relief Shampoo and Conditioner are formulated to treat dry flaky scalps and scalps prone to eczema, dermatitis, flaky dry scalp. The shampoo and conditioner do not contain toxic or harsh ingredients or sodium lauryl sulphate. Hope’s Relief skin and scalp care is free from:
- sodium laurel sulphate
- artificial colours
- coal tar
- mineral oil
These biodegradable products are alkaline-free and pH-balanced with recyclable packaging.
How to use
Hope's Relief scalp care range is gentle enough to use every day.
- Wet hair and massage shampoo gently into your scalp. It works up a lower-foaming lather as we keep it free of the synthetic foaming agent used in commercial shampoos.
- Leave on for two to three minutes.
- Rinse well, and repeat if desired.
Active ingredients per 1 gm; Calendula officinalis Ext. Liq. Flower 1:2 (Calendula) 8mg, Centella Asiatica Extract Leaf Stalk 1:2 (Gotu Kola) 8mg, Leptospermum Scoparium Mel (Manuka Honey UMF 10 ) 20mg, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) 20mg, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Ext. Liq. Root (Licorice ext.) 4mg.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Hope’s Relief is a natural skin care and scalp care range produced in Australia by Body and Soul Health Products. They offer both therapeutic and nutritional products to help hydrate and soothe dry, itchy and sensitive skin, using certified sustainable palm oil in their natural products.