It is thought that this most captivating of flowers originated from the Orient before being cultivated throughout Europe. The Rose was used in cosmetics, medicine and perfumery by the ancient Greeks, Romans and Arabs for centuries. Rose has a long-lasting sensuous scent.
Rose is one of the most expensive essential oils to distill. You need to use five 5 tonnes of rose petals to get one litre of certified organic rose essential. However one single drop of 100 percent certified organic rose essential oil is enough to create a strong, sweat scent. This oil is so prized that a litre of Bulgarian rose can cost $20,000.
Characteristics & Properties
- Aphrodisiac properties - it is used by both men and women. Aids depression and stress related problems
- Promotes blood circulation - relieve muscular pain. Strengthens the heart
- Skin - Regulates hormone production hence it gives you beautiful glowing skin. Excellent for general skin care (especially dry, sensitive or ageing skin) and helps heal wounds.
User Guide / Precautions
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
- Store below 30˚c
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Keep out of reach of children
3% Rose Otto In Jojoba Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.