Lavandula angustifolia is easy to grow, however the precious essential oil derived from this variety is difficult to extract. Considered the queen of essential oil, lavender is readily used either pure, diluted or combined with other oils for a wide variety of benefits and emotional effects.
Characteristics & Properties
- Skincare – especially for sensitive, dry or acne prone skin
- Headaches – rub a drop or two into the temples for tension or headache relief
- Burns – the anti-inflammatory property soothes sunburn
- Insect repellent/bites and stings – repels bugs and takes the sting away from bites. Also effective in calming the sting of a cooking oil splash (a quick fix for kitchen accidents)
- Congestion/Asthma – anti-spasmodic (muscular contraction) and anti-inflammatory effects make lavender good for respiratory support. Suitable for children too
- Dandruff – balancing and moisturising dandruff treatment
- Insomnia / nervous tension – relieves stress.
User Guide / Precautions
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
- Store below 30˚c
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Keep out of reach of children
100% Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.