Peppermint oil has a long medicinal history, noteably being used in ancient Egypt, China and Japan. It has a grassy, minty scent and is renowned for promotes blood circulation, relieving muscular pain, nausea and headaches.
Characteristics & Properties
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-viral
- Aids digestive disorder and irritable bowel syndrome
- Inhaled, this oil treats respiratory symptoms such as coughs, colds, bronchitis, sinusitis as well as migraines, nausea and nervous conditions
- Effective in the treatment of colds and flu
- Astringent and anti-spasmodic
- A known anti-septic to relieve skin irritation.
User Guide / Precautions
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
- Store below 30˚c
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Peppermint essential oil is extremely high in the chemical component menthol; because of this, it should be taken with great care.
- It is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, infants or young children.
- It should not be used by epileptics or those with heart disease.
- Used in the evening, peppermint essential oil may cause wakefulness and high doses may cause allergic reactions.
100% Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.