Tea tree oil is beneficial to all family members as it is a deep cleanser and has antiseptic properties. A native Australian plant that boasts excellent anti-bacterial qualities that remedies oily and acne prone skin. Helps alleviate colds and flu.
Characteristics & Properties
- Antifungal, antiseptic, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and antiviral
- Treats a range of ailments from dandruff to athlete’s foot
- This aromatic oil protects and heals the skin from insect and spider bites when used in combination with lavender essential oil.
- The continuing use of tea tree oil will help in keeping germs and bacteria from entering your body so it is suitable as a body wash or shampoo. Tea tree oil is a natural cleanser and the refreshing herbal scent will keep your skin feeling refreshed.
- Acne treatment - Always dilute tea tree oil prior to use. Add eight to ten drops of tea tree oil to a natural base face wash and use twice a day. To dry out pimples, place a drop of DILUTED tea tree oil on the affected area. Leave the oil overnight and the pimple will be almost gone by the morning.
- Dandruff Treatment - Tea tree oil can also be used to treat dandruff. Mix ten drops of tea tree oil with sulfate free shampoo. Leave the shampoo for five minutes on the scalp, gently massage then rinse. Your scalp will feel refreshed and the oil will remove the fungus causing the dandruff.
User Guide / Precautions
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
- Store below 30˚c
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always dilute tea tree essential oil in a facial wash, shampoo or lotion base before applying to the skin.
100% Certified Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.