Ylang ylang has an exotic, distinctive, sweet smell which is used widely in perfumes and cosmetics. Cultivated in Madagascar, the finest oil comes from the yellow flowers picked very early in the morning in summer, then quickly distilled. It is known to have a calming effect on the mind and body by easing tension and anxiety.
Characteristics & Properties:
- This fragrant essential oil has a calming effect on the mind and body, combating anxiety and stress
- Good for all skin types it balances natural oil production
- It is said that the aroma of the oil may positively influence sexual relationships
User Guide / Precautions
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
- Store below 30˚c
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- This non-toxic, non-irritating, non-sensitising oil balances the skin and is good for all skin types. However, it should be noted that excessive use can lead to headaches and cause nausea.
100% Certified Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.