Made from Ingeo fabric (cornstarch). Biodegradable non-petroleum source. This is Nature’s Child most popular item due to its convenience and need for most parents. Compostable and flushable nappy liner.
5 GREAT reasons to use a Bioliner with your nappy whether disposable or cloth!!
- No need to scrape poo off your cloth nappies anymore - simply place one of these nappy liners inside any cloth or disposable nappy and it will catch the poo before it gets into the nappy.
- You only have to wash a wet nappy, not a pooey one when you use a bioliner.
- Makes using cloth nappies easy when you are out of the house! Simply dispose poo and take home a wet nappy for washing.
- Nature's Child bioliners may assist in keeping your baby's skin dry!
- Nature's Child bioliners can be cut in half for a newborn, potentially turning your roll of 200 into a lot more!
Nature's Child Flushable Bio Liners are made from PLA, a biopolymer from cornstarch. Certified biodegradable.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.