NTS Health's BioSpark Vitamin C is a high performance, completely stabilised Vitamin C with added bioflavanoids and other essential minerals. Simply mix with water to make a tangy citrus drink for optimum health and wellbeing.
Vitamin C is without doubt a multi-functional wonder. Although it's not produced naturally in the human body, it is the principle catalyst of the detoxification system and the work-horse of the immune system. That's what makes BioSpark so remarkable, not only does it contain Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that can improve wellbeing, but BioSpark is also buffered with essential minerals, including zinc and magnesium, to make it gentle on the stomach. It also contains bioflavonoids to enhance the action of vitamin C.
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- For the symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Vitamin C is necessary for collagen formation, the health of connective tissues, and as a tissue antioxidant.
- Vitamin C and flavonoids such as Hespiridin have effective anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin C is a free radical scavenger.
- Can be used for the prevention or treatment of nutritional deficiency.
Vitamin C is removed along with each toxin and it is difficult to supply sufficient levels of this antioxidant in the diet. There are two critical requirements when supplementing with Vitamin C. The ascorbic acid component must be buffered with a mineral complex to prevent damage to beneficial gut organisms (ascorbic acid can be a biocide in its raw form). Secondly, the Vitamin C must contain a significant percentage of bio-flavonoids to ensure maximum performance. BioSpark from NTS is fully buffered with a mineral complex involving magnesium, calcium, zinc, sulphur and phosphate. It also contains the optimum percentage of bio-flavonoids in the form of hesperidin.
- Adults: 2 grams (half of a level metric teaspoon) daily.
- Children: 2-12 years half adult dose.
Store below 30 degrees celsius. Keep container tightly capped to protect from moisture.
Each 2 grams contains: Ascorbic acid 800 mg, Calcium ascorbate 200 mg, hesperidin 190 mg, Calcium phosphate 100 mg, Magnesium phosphate 190 mg, Zinc sulfate monohydrate 2.9 mg, natural lemon flavour. Contains glucose and fructose.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.