Probiotic Superfoods that combine billions of Live Probiotics from 12 key strains of friendly bacteria and naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids, phyto-nutreints & enzymes found in the specially selected Wholefoods. Gluten, Wheat & Dairy-Free.
Each container holds 200 capsules each having 1/8 of a teaspoon. Vege caps are easily broken down. No binders or chemicals have been used to put the FermPlus in the capsules.
All ingredients are non gluten, 100% natural wholefoods in a readily absorbable format. Exactly as nature intended, pure and simple, Organic 2012 Blend does not contain a single man made vitamin, synthetic mineral, chemical, preservative, filler. binder or extract. To optimise nutrient absorption, the 20 Living Wholefoods are broken down (fermented) by 12 strains of Lactobacilli bacteria to enhance the foods goodness. The bacteria naturally break the foods down to allow optimum nutrient absorption.
Your Digestive System
A healthy digestive systems is full of bacteria—both “friendly” and “unfriendly”. The “friendly” or probiotic bacteria should predominate. However this intricate ratio can become unbalanced due to poor eating habits, medication, antibiotics, tummy upsets, chemicals, stress and illness.
Re-Colonise Your Gut
2012 helps replenish the “friendly” intestinal flora for gut bacterial balance, essential for good digestion and a healthy bowel and immune system.
Signs of Bacterial Imbalance
- Digestive problems
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Food allergies & sensitivities
- Sugar and carbohydrate cravings
- Fatigue Acne, eczema, fungal infections
- Poor immune system, colds & flu
- Poor concentration
- Inflammatory disorders
Food allergies are a major cause of gastrointestinal inflammation, as is the disturbance of good gut bacteria. This leads to an unbalanced digestive system making it more difficult to absorb the goodness from food eaten and even nutrient starvation.
Ingredients breakdown of 2012:
- Organic Spirulina: Spirulina has a higher proportion of protein than yeast, fish and lean meat or even dried egg. Spirulina was also discovered to be an excellent source of vitamin B12, containing more than twice as much as the usually accepted provider of vitamin B12 – liver.
- Linseed: Linseed is very high in essential fatty acids and is a healing mucilage. Linseed can be good for the bowel system and it can soothe cramps and heal inflammations. It also provides Omega-3 and Omega-6 oils.
- Lentils: Lentils contain six important minerals, two types of B vitamins and protein as well as being high in fibre and containing virtually no fat. Lentils help to lower cholesterol and due to their fibre content can manage blood sugar disorders by preventing blood sugar levels rising after a meal.
- Chick Peas : Chick peas are one of the earliest cultivated vegetables because they are high in fibre, low in fat (polyunsaturated) and a good source of zinc, folate and protein. Due to the healthy carbohydrates in chickpeas they are suitable for people who have diabetes or are insulin sensitive.
- Bio Dynamic Rice: Rice contains high levels of insoluble fibre and contributes B Vitamins – folic acid and pyridoxine – iron, and potassium. Brown rice also contains the B Vitamin thiamine, which is present in the bran. Rice is an excellent source of complex carbohydrates.
- Mung Beans: The average protein content of Australian mung beans is 23% and the average carbohydrate content is 63%. Mung beans are high in protein, contain the minerals calcium, iron potassium and phosphorous and Vitamins: A, B complex and small amounts of C.
- Adzuki Bean: Adzuki Beans are easy to digest. They are a good source of protein, zinc, iron, A & B group Vitamins, calcium and potassium. Adzuki beans are valued for their low fat, high protein and natural sugar nutritional profile and are an excellent source of dietary fibre.
- Dunaliella Salina: Dunaliella salina is a single celled, salt-water micro-algae that accumulates massive amounts of carotenoids under appropriate growth conditions. Natural Mixed Carotenoids found in Dunaliella salina are among nature’s best antioxidants, containing a variety of carotenoids including Beta Carotene, Alphacarotene and Xanthophylls like Zeaxanthin, Cryptoxanthin and Lutein. Natural Mixed Carotenoids belong to a family of naturally occurring yellow, orange and red pigments, which are found in various fruits, cruciferous, yellow and dark – green vegetables and also abundantly in algae.
- Sweet Potato-dried: Sweet Potato is free of saturated fats & cholesterol, high in the anti-oxidant Vitamin C, high potency Vitamin A, soluble fibre, resistant starch and also a good source of folate & potassium. The yellow or orange colour is directly related to beta-carotene, a precursor of Vitamin A.
- Quinoa: Quinoa has an almost perfect amino acid composition, a high content of calcium, phosphorous, potassium, iron & low sodium content. The true value of Quinoa has been known for a long time.
- Alfalfa Seed: Alfalfa is a good source of Vitamin B1, B2, niacin, calcium, iron, and is an excellent source of protein. Alfalfa seed has a percentage protein by weight of 35% as opposed to lean beef which has 28% protein by weight.
- Ginger: Ginger is a great source of vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous, iron, zinc, potassium and most B vitamin categories. Ginger can assist in relieving stomach cramping, diarrhoea, indigestion and gas pains as it increases your digestive fluids and saliva.
- Beetroot-dry: No fat, very few calories, high in fibre, good variety of vitamins and minerals, including folate, potassium and manganese. Raw or cooked nutritional value is not lost. Excellent for anemic people.
- Cabbage-dry: Cabbage is high in the amino acid glutamine, which is the most necessary amino acid for healing the lining of the gut wall – important for anyone with IBS, leaky gut, allergies etc. It is an excellent source of manganese, calcium, potassium, iron, phosphorous, magnesium, fibre, folate and omega-3 fatty acids. In larger amounts of cabbage there is sodium, zinc and copper. Vitamin quality of cabbage is high as it contains vitamin C, thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin k, folate, vitamin A and protein. Most importantly cabbage is very high in vitamin C.
- Molasses: Molasses is extracted by boiling sugar cane juice. Molasses contains iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, copper, zinc, manganese & other trace minerals.
- Chia Seeds: Also known as ‘Aztec gold’. Chia Seeds gave the Aztec’s the strength to travel their vast empire, stretching from modern day Mexico to Panama, build countless cities and conquer savage enemies with ease…they believed this one tiny seed gave them supernatural energy and power…it was a gift from their gods. This tiny seed is more potent than many varieties of food we have available 500 years later. This is because they are very high in bone-building calcium, protein, Omega 3’s (mainly in the form of alpha linolenic acid) and fibre. They promote healthy heart functions, healthy cholesterol levels and healthy cardiovascular systems. Chia seeds also ease occasional constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, cramps and gas. They have no taste at all just energizing nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants turning your prized recipes into healthy, energizing super meals!
- Amaranth: Amaranth is naturally gluten free, High in iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and appreciable amounts of calcium.
- Pepitas (Pumpkin seeds): Pepitas has anti-inflammatory benefits as it contains Omega-3 fats and minerals such as zinc, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, iron an copper and is a good source of protein.
- Sunflower Seeds: Sunflower Seeds have anti-inflammatory benefits as well as cardiovascular benefits. Sunflower seeds contain a healthy source of vitamin E and magnesium.
Spirulina, Linseed, Lentils, Fermented Soy, Chick Peas, Bio Dynamic Rice, Mung Beans, Adzuki Beans, Dunaliella Salina, Sweet Potato, Quinoa, Alfalfa Seed, Ginger, Beetroot, Cabbage, Agave, Molasses, Chia Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Lactobacillus Bacteria, Vegecaps
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.