Organic Colloidal Minerals Concentrate 500ml
Purchase this product to earn 34.79 points (HB Members Only)
Flat rate shipping for orders under $99
Free Shipping for orders over $99!
Fulhealth Organic Colloidal Minerals can be used daily to promote general health and well being by providing essential minerals, trace elements and nutrients in an easily assimilated form. Derived from 20,000-year-old prehistoric vegetation, cold-extracted and suspended in ultra-pure de-ionised water, this product is rich in humins, Humic Acid and Fulvic Acid.
In the body, these are essential to achieve and maintain good health by chelating toxins and heavy metals, acting as antioxidant/free radical scavengers, stimulating enzyme systems, as a natural electrolyte, helping to rebuild immune systems, stimulating cellular growth and regeneration and catalysing vitamins within the cell.
The colloidal mineral trace elements are negatively charged and the mineral ions and elements are absorbed immediately.
Ninety percent of people are deficient in at least some of these vital trace elements. These elements act as co-enzymes for every chemical reaction that takes place in the body. For example, digesting and absorbing food, and delivering food to the cells, are all chemical reactions. Breathing air and getting oxygen to the brain are also chemical reactions.
Fulhealth Australian Organic Colloidal Minerals are carefully formulated so that:
- There are no heavy metals or toxic elements.
- The full spectrum of minerals are better absorbed than any similar elements that have not been produced via photosynthesis.
- Because they come from 70% humic material, the minerals are photoautotrophic, that is, the have converted inorganic elements, using photosynthesis, into organic elements (humic acids).
- The minerals do not adhere to the inside of the bottle.
- The minerals are not spoiled by heat or dilution by the body.
- You use minimal cost dosage. Only two teaspoons (approx 10 mL) are needed daily.
- There is hardly any taste.
- They sell for less than any other colloidal minerals.
- The extraction process produces a unique by-product: nacent oxygen - a super anti-oxidant.
- The product contains, in addition to minerals and mineral complexes, other essential elements that act as enzymes and co-enzymes essential for life.
Fulhealth Organic Colloidal Minerals are derived from selected soils, having a humic acid fraction of 67.95%
Concentrations in Mg/L Lithium <0.02 Copper 1.3 Beryllium <0.001 Zinc 3.5 Boron 0.3 Germanium <0.10 Sodium 80.6 Selenium 0.015 Magnesium 55.5 Strontium 0.54 Aluminium 69.00 Molybdenum 0.54 Silicon 11.8 Palladium <0.10 Phosphorus 1.4 Silver 0.3 Sulphur 98.5 Cadmium <0.002 Potassium 7.1 Tin <0.1 Calcium 70.5 Antimony <0.10 Titanium 0.54 Caesium <0.001 Vanadium 0.34 Barium 0.13 Chromium 0.59 Platinum <0.10 Manganese 0.18 Gold <0.10 Iron 15.85 Thallium <0.2 Cobalt 0.055 Lead <0.02 Nickel 0.34 Bismuth <0.10 May also contain trace amounts of: Chloride, Scandium, Gallium, Arsenic, Rubidium, Zirconium. Niobium, Ruthenium, Rhodium, Indium, Tellurium, Iodine, Lanthanum, Cerium, Yttrium, Praseodymium, Neodymium, Samarium, Europium, Gadolinium, Terbium, Dysporsium, Holmium, Erbium, Thulium, Ytterbium, Osmium, Lutetium, Hafnium, Tungsten, Rhenium, Iridium, Mercury, Thorium.
Humic Acids containing essential glyconutrients: Mannose, Fucose, Glucose, N-acetylglucosamine Galactose, N-acetylneuraminic acid, Xylose, N-acetylgalactosamine.
Not individually quantified: Dissolved Organic Carbon (DOC) test = up to 640 mgC/L (or 6400 mg/L).
These minerals have been cold extracted by a unique ionic extraction process developed at Fulhealth Industries then suspended in ultra-pure de-ionised water.
(Mg/l) Boron 0.26 Sodium 99; Magnesium 98; Alluminium 108; Silicon 45; Phosphorus 5.2; Sulphur 500; Potassium 17; Calcium 270; Titanium 0.94; Vanadium 2.4; Barium 0.34; Chromium 1.4; Manganese 0.66; Iron 220; Nickel 1; Colbat 0.2; Copper 0.13; Zinc 0.38; Selenium 0.37; Strontium 2.6; Molybdenum 0.019; Silver 0.15.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.