RAW Rose hip Oil is separated from rose hip and seeds using a cod-press extraction method. It offers several benefits when applied externally to fine lines and wrinkles due to its primary constituents: essential fatty acids, vitamins E, C and B-Carotene.
Benefits of Rosehip Oil
Rosehip oil is well-tolerated on all skin types and age groups. Here are some of the most popular benefits of rosehip oil:
- Promotes healthy and vibrant skin. Rosehip oil is widely used in various skin care products. It helps fight the signs of aging and assists in diminishing photoaging.
- Nourishes dry hair and prevents dandruff. Apply lukewarm rosehip oil onto your scalp, leave it on for an hour and then wash it out.
- Keeps nails healthy. Massaging rosehip oil onto dry and brittle nails will hydrate them and make them strong.
- Helps heal wounds and burns and removes scars. Rosehip oil can help speed up the healing of wounds and burns, while keeping the area hydrated. It also helps reduce the appearance of stretchmarks, age spots, scars and hyper-pigmentation.
- Relieves sunburn. Apply rosehip oil to sunburn for a soothing and healing effect, while reducing inflammation.
100% Rosehip Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Every Bit Organic Raw have become best known for bringing products usually made exclusive to Farmers' markets directly into retail outlets around Australia, thereby making the highest quality Organic cosmetics, food oils and food products accessible to the general public.