Rosemary essential oil has a fresh, piercing scent that is mildly pine-like but sweeter. This oil reduces allergic reactions and assists with colds, flu, sinusitis and muscular pain. Additionally it can be used to heal scars such as acne scarring.
Characteristics & Properties
- Muscle relief, aches and pains – stimulates circulation & helps relieve muscle tension
- Hair care and dandruff control – rosemary treats scalp disorders and stimulates hair growth
- Alleviates cough and cold symptoms
- Adrenal gland stimulation - rosemary has strong effects on the adrenal gland of the body providing energy
- Room freshener - controls mold (anti-parasitical, anti-fungal and antibacterial) and uplifts spirits
User Guide / Precautions
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
- Store below 30˚c
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Rosemary essential oil has a stimulating effect on the body so care should be taken by epileptics
100% Certified Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.