Dome Ceramic Filter (0.2 micron): purifies water from rust, dust, sand, silt and bacteria such as cholera, typhoid and coliforms. NSF APPROVED.
Compatible with Nikken PiMag & Nikken PiMag 10 Water Systems (not compatible with Nikken PiMag Waterfall)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
The ALPS Water Filter Company is dedicated to bringing you the best in both water quality and water drinking experience.
To that end, ALPS Water Filters has kept the following four tenets foremost when producing its advanced water filtration systems:
- Improving water quality and taste: your tap water may contain impurities. ALPS water filters improve the odour and taste of tap water, therefore bringing out the full aroma and flavour of tea, coffee and soft drinks. Using the water filter may improve the colour and texture of food cooked with filtered water.
- Protecting YOU the consumer: drinking contaminated water (lead, chlorine, mercury, aluminium...) can leave you feeling unwell. ALPS water filters effortlessly remove heavy metals and also harmful bacteria so your water stays as pure as possible.
- Adhering to the international safety standards of materials and manufacture: ISO 9001: 2008 certified. ALPS is a member of the following organisations:
- Water Quality Association, World Assembly Division
- Korea Testing and Research Institute
- Korea Water Purifier Industry Cooperative
- Helping the environment: bottled water and other filtration systems are expensive in terms of water loss, electricity, transport and plastic waste. There is absolutely no waste with the ALPS filtration system.