Rose Otto Certified Organic Essential Oil 10ml
Purchase this product to earn 17.39 points (HB Members Only)
Flat rate shipping for orders under $99
Free Shipping for orders over $99!
It is thought that this most captivating of flowers originated from the Orient before being cultivated throughout Europe. The Rose was used in cosmetics, medicine and perfumery by the ancient Greeks, Romans and Arabs for centuries. Rose has a long-lasting sensuous scent. Rose is one of the most expensive essential oils to distill. It takes 60,000 rose petals to distill just one ounce of pure rose essential oil.
- Aphrodisiac properties - it is used by both men and women. Aids depression and stress related problems
- Promotes blood circulation - relieve muscular pain. Strengthens the heart
- Skin - Regulates hormone production hence it gives you beautiful glowing skin. Excellent for general skin care (especially dry, sensitive or ageing skin) and helps heal wounds.
User Guide / Precautions
Due to the high cost of rose essential oil, many brands compromise the therapeutic properties of it to produce a cheaper product.
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
3% Rose Otto In Jojoba Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.