10 Stage Water Filtration Unit 12L
Purchase this product to earn 382.00 points (HB Members Only)
Flat rate shipping for orders under $99
Free Shipping for orders over $99!
ALPS is a natural gravity fed water filtration system that is designed to remove all types of contaminants in tap water via a ten stage filtration process. Lab tests conducted by Cairns Regional Council showed almost no detectable sodium fluoride levels, or any other harmful/dangerous chemicals. The ALPS water filter represents a natural, simple, easily maintained and cost effective apparatus, that will provide you with a consistent supply of clean and healthy drinking water, essential for general health, longevity and quality of life.
Assembly is simple along with a straight forward maintenance routine. All parts and components are inexpensive and readily available. Usually, domes and cartridges are replaced every 6 - 9 months, depending on your tap water quality and quantity used. Mineral stones are generally replaced every 12 - 18 months.
ALPS water samples were analysed by Cairns Regional Council, Water and Waste Laboratory Services - 38 MacNamarra Street (P.O Box 359, Cairns QLD 4870), whereby a formal certificate of analysis was supplied in accordance with NATA's accreditation requirements, verifying the efficiency of the ALPS water filtration system.
THE ALPS WATER FILTER IS DESIGNED TO REMOVE ALL KINDS OF CONTAMINANTS IN YOUR DRINKING WATER VIA THE FOLLOWING 10 STEPS.
- Dome Ceramic Filter with silver particle (0.2 micron): Purifies water from rust, dust, sand, silt and bacteria such as cholera, typhoid and coliforms. NSF APPROVED.
- Silver Activated Carbon (1st layer of cartridge): Carbon adsorbs chemicals and traps dirt, rust, silt, chemicals and chlorine.
- Zeolite (2nd layer of cartridge): Zeolite softens water and has a strong affinity for heavy metals and adsorption of harmful elements, including fluoride.
- Silica Sand (3rd layer of cartridge): Silica promotes healthy bone, connective tissue and helps prevent premature aging, cardiovascular and Alzheimer's disease and keeps water cool and fresh.
- Mineral Sand (4th layer of cartridge): Mineral sand replenishes minerals lost during the purification process.
- Ion Exchange Resin (5th layer of cartridge): This process traps fluoride atoms and neutralises them.
- Far Infra-Red Ceramic Balls (6th layer of cartridge): These help to soften filtered water and raise the pH level to around 7.5 - 8.0.
- Mineral Stones with nano silver particles keep the water fresh, alkaline, mineralised, bacteria and virus free.
- Stage 8 continued
- Magnetic Water Faucet: The magnet helps to restore the water's natural energy and balance and also micro clusters the water for optimal hydration.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
The ALPS Water Filter Company is dedicated to bringing you the best in both water quality and water drinking experience.
To that end, ALPS Water Filters has kept the following four tenets foremost when producing its advanced water filtration systems:
- Improving water quality and taste: your tap water may contain impurities. ALPS water filters improve the odour and taste of tap water, therefore bringing out the full aroma and flavour of tea, coffee and soft drinks. Using the water filter may improve the colour and texture of food cooked with filtered water.
- Protecting YOU the consumer: drinking contaminated water (lead, chlorine, mercury, aluminium...) can leave you feeling unwell. ALPS water filters effortlessly remove heavy metals and also harmful bacteria so your water stays as pure as possible.
- Adhering to the international safety standards of materials and manufacture: ISO 9001: 2008 certified. ALPS is a member of the following organisations:
- Water Quality Association, World Assembly Division
- Korea Testing and Research Institute
- Korea Water Purifier Industry Cooperative
- Helping the environment: bottled water and other filtration systems are expensive in terms of water loss, electricity, transport and plastic waste. There is absolutely no waste with the ALPS filtration system.