Cellfood Natural Oxygenating Skin Gel
An incredible and revolutionary skin gel formulated using unique cell-oxygenating CELLFOOD®. The formula is blended with the highest quality aloe vera, lavender blossom, glycerine and fossilised organics to heal and replenish your skin, leaving it vibrant and radiant. The very first time you use this oxygen gel you’ll immediately feel your skin tighten and smooth as it oxygenates and moisturises - all day or all night!
This oxygen gel is completely natural, non-toxic and free from parabens, formulated to take advantage of the amazing benefits of Cellfood. An exceptional skin rejuvenator effective for all skin types, the gel utilises specific and carefully selected high-quality ingredients renowned for their beautifying and healing properties that:
- Renew skin texture
- Promote a youthful complexion
- Support healing of problem skin conditions
- Restore skin’s natural balance
- Soften and smooths dry skin
- Reduce uneven texture
- Refine oily skin
- Reduce blemishes
- Revitalise skin’s moisture
- Decrease fine lines around eyes and mouth
The magic in this skin gel is CELLFOOD®, which is a unique proprietary blend of 78 minerals, 34 enzymes, 17 amino acids, electrolytes and dissolved oxygen. It is combined with lavender blossom extract, glycerin (kosher), polysaccharide gums, purified water, aloe vera, potassium sorbate sodium enzoate. Together, this amazing oxygen skin gel formulation effectively treats:
- Stretch marks
- Sun spots
- Rough skin
- Skin damage
When and How to Use Cellfood Oxygen Gel
- Evening: After you cleanse your face well, lightly glide your fingers over the gel and apply a small amount over face and neck, concentrate a little more under the eyes. As it dries, you'll start to feel your skin tighten. The nutrients in the Oxygen Gel will feed your skin all night as you sleep while also restoring a perfect moisture balance.
- Morning: If you applied Oxygen Gel the previous night, wash it off. You'll immediately notice your face feeling clean and fresh. You can then re-apply a light amount of gel and the nutrients will feed and protect the skin all day. Note, you can also use the gel on any non-facial areas that need revitalising.
- Moisturiser and makeup: If you need more moisturising, you can either mix the gel with your favourite moisturiser when applying or simply apply the gel first before moisturising. You can also apply makeup or even sunscreen over the gel.
Size: 60ml Tub
Cellfood Proprietary Blend, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Glycerine, Fossilized Organics, Polysaccharide Gum
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Since its founding in 1969 as an independent research and development facility of oxygen based health and beauty products, Cellfood has earned an international reputation for excellence, quality, and innovation… second to none. Cellfood is now recognised as the leading developer worldwide of high-performance, oxygen based, consumer health and beauty products. The complete range of integrated Cellfood oxygen nutrition and skin care products is designed to optimise physical health, enhance physical performance, and rejuvenate dermal vitality.