Egyptian Red Organic Hibiscus Tea Infusion 400g
Nourishing, 100% Organic Loose Leaf Hibiscus Tea - Tea of the Pharaohs
This delicious tea infusion by Egyptian Red is made using the calyces of 100% organic hibiscus sabdariffa flowers and delivers a wide range of therapeutic health benefits. Caffeine-free, this health-boosting natural tea has a tart and tangy taste that can be enjoyed hot or cold at any time of the day!
- Made with 100% natural & organic ingredients
- Extremely high in antioxidants (mainly flavonoids)
- Rich source of minerals and vitamin C
- Absolutely no artificial preservatives or flavours
- Gluten-free, vegan and dairy-free
Egyptian Red Health Benefits
- Rich in enzymes that slow down the chemical processes in our body, thereby breaking down complex sugars and aiding in carbohydrate absorption.
- Known to be one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, which strengthens and supports the immune system.
- Regular consumption of Egyptian Red has also been linked to relieving constipation and bladder infection.
- Benefits the cardio-vascular system by supporting healthy heart function, strengthening the blood vessels, lowering blood pressure and lowering cholesterol levels in the blood.
- It has an extremely high content of antioxidants (mainly flavonoids), which assist the body in neutralizing the negative effects of free radicals.
Size: 400g Bag (Loose Leaf)
100% certified organic hibisucs sabdariffa calyces.
Hibiscus Tea18 April 2017That's a good tea. It helps me to sleep well.
Egyptian Red are renowned for creating premium quality, organic Hibiscus Sabdariffa infusions. Their range is organic and versatile, and deliver many incredible therapeutic health benefits. The hibiscus used to craft their health-boosting natural tea is grown in one of the oldest known agricultural lands in the world - the salt-rich soil of upper Egypt.
Their entire range is 100% organic and completely free from pesticides, herbicides, artificial flavours or preservatives. Absolutely no chemical fertilizers are used in the cultivation of the Hibiscus Sabdariffa flowers at their source in Egypt and are packaged in Australia following strict quality control standards.
Hibiscus tea is reputed to be the preferred drink of the pharaohs, who believed in the great health benefits of the flower. Now, thanks to Egyptian Red, you too can enjoy the incredible benefits of this amazing flower, helping you achieve optimum health and well-being.
So if you are looking for natural and organic teas and infusions, discover Healthy Being's incredible range of premium products today! Shop now and enjoy free shipping options across Australia and worldwide delivery!