Essential Hemp Organic Hemp Gold Seed Oil 250ml
Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed Hemp Gold Oil Loaded with Essential Omega 3, 6 & 9
This superior cold-pressed hemp seed oil by Essential Hemp is vegan friendly, nutrient-dense and 100% certified organic, made from fresh organic hemp seeds. With each bottle made from up to 30,000 hemp seeds, this hemp seed oil is a nutritional powerhouse and packed with antioxidants, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6 and 9)
- GMO-free & 100% certified organic.
- 3,500mg of omega 3 (ALA) per serve
- 11,200mg of omega 6 (LA) per serve
- 2,500mg of omega 9 (Oleic Acid) per serve
- 100% Cholesterol free
- Paleo-friendly and vegan
- Perfect for keto diets
Health Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seed oil contains nature's perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids which can help the body to metabolise fat, counteract ageing, increase immune system strength, lower cholesterol, and help prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Helps Maintain a Hormonal Balance: Hemp is the only edible seed that contains gamma-linolenic acid, which is eventually converted to the protective hormone prostaglandin PGE1 that regulates the hormonal balance and supports menopausal health.
- Regenerates and Energizes The Skin’s Protective Layer: Due to its high content of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, hemp seed oil has a composition similar to skin lipids, which makes it an excellent natural emollient and moisturizer. It is especially useful for dry, tired or dehydrated skin and nails. It increases the skin elasticity and water retention capacity in tissues. Pure hemp seed oil can be used to treat dry hair and is often included in hair conditioners.
- Hemp Seed Oil is Great For Vegans: Getting the right balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids can be tricky for vegetarians and vegans. Hemp seed oil has the optimal ratio of these acids.
- Hemp Seed Oil Helps Lower Cholesterol: The only vegetable oil to contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (3:1), hemp seed oil can help lower cholesterol levels by accelerating metabolic processes. With a faster metabolism, fats burn at a quicker rate and are not deposited on the artery walls.
- Hemp Seed Oil Can Be Good For Diabetics: Due to its low carbohydrate and sugar content, hemp seed oil is can be a great food additive for diabetics. The nutrients present in it can help moderate blood sugar levels.
- Hemp Seed Oil can Help Prevent Psoriasis: Psoriasis is caused by a deficiency of omega-6 fatty acids in the body. The fatty acids present in hemp seed oil help improve skin oxygenation and hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil Can Boost Your Immunity: Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids also improve immunity and regulate intestinal flora, thus building a natural barrier against microbes and increasing the resilience of the body.
- Hemp Seed Oil Helps Prevent Demyelination Of Nervous System: Essential fatty acids are necessary for a healthy cell membrane structure. They also prevent the demyelination, the destruction of the myelin sheath (a membrane that protects the nerve cells).
- Hemp Seed Oil Can Help Prevent Varicose Veins: Like other compounds high in omega-3s, hemp seed oil can thin your blood, reducing blood clots and varicose veins.
The Many Uses of Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp oil has a pleasant nutty flavour and can be used the same way that you might use olive oil, but it must be used raw or in very low heat (under 160 degrees Fahrenheit). It can be added to smoothies, shakes, vegetables, pasta, salads, and dressings.
Hemp seed oil is a natural emollient and can be found as an ingredient in many different cosmetic products, such as massage oils, lip balms, soaps, lotions, and hair conditioner. If you have dry and itchy skin, hemp seed oil can be used as a soothing and revitalizing moisturizer. The oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and has been shown to counteract the ageing process in the skin.
Size: 250ml Bottle (12 Serves)
Cold-pressed Certified, Organic Hemp Gold™ Seed Oil,
Best product ever!13 April 2016I have been using this product all over my face and body. It hydrates and refreshes my skin. My skin feels much healthier. A much better effect than a standard moisturiser. It dries well on the skin and has a pleasant smell. Will defintely order again!
Founded by Paul Benhaim in 2000, Essential Hemp by Hemp Foods Australia is the largest hemp food company in the Southern Hemisphere. Their 1,500 sqm facility is located in pristine Bangalow on Australia’s east coast, producing premium, 100% Australian Certified Organic hemp products.
Essential Hemp employs purely mechanical, low-temperature processes to ensure the maximum rentention of nutrients. Their mission is to make a positive difference in peoples lives, contributing to the health and wellbeing of everyone whilst also looking after the planet by using sustainable farming methods.
They believe in vigorous, comprehensive quality control, which is reflected in the quality and safety of all their products.
If you're looking to take your health to a whole new level, look no further than nature's own superfood - Hemp! At Healthy Being, we've got you covered with our premium selection of organic, nutrient-dense hemp seed products. So shop and buy today and enjoy free shipping options across Australia and worldwide delivery!