Essential Hemp Organic Hemp Seeds 1kg
Certified Organic, Shelled & Ready to Use Hemp Seeds
These nutrient-dense gulled hemp seeds by Essential Hemp are a vegan friendly, gluten free and 100% certified organic nutritional powerhouse, packed with antioxidants, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals, fibre and essential fatty acids (in a perfect ratio).
One of nature's most incredible superfoods, hemp seeds contain all 20 amino acids, including 9 of the most essential that the human body can't produce on its own, essential minerals such as magnesium and phosphorus for bone health, zinc to boost the immune system, and iron for oxygenating the blood.
- GMO-free & 100% certified organic.
- 2,340mg of omega 3 (ALA) per serve
- 7,780mg of omega 6 (LA) per serve
- 9,000mg of complete protein per serve
- Packed with up to 15% fibre
- Less than 1.7g of carbs per serve
- Keto-friendly, paleo, gluten-free, & vegan
They're also rich in both Omega-6 and Omega 3 fatty acids that work to regulate your metabolism, help brain function, maintain bone health, and stimulate skin and hair growth.
If you're trying to lose weight, hemp seeds are a natural appetite suppressant, simply by adding hemp seeds to your meals they can help reduce your food cravings and keep you feeling fuller for longer.
Health Benefits of Hemp Seeds
With a pleasantly mild, nutty flavour hemp seeds are ready to use raw or in low heat cooking. The seeds can be sprinkled on hot cereal, yoghurt or salads, added to shakes and smoothies, or added to bread, pancakes, granola bars and other baked desserts. Packed with protein, hemp seeds are ideal for people following a paleo diet or trying to reduce their carb intake.
- Hemp seeds contain the highest amount of PUFAs (Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids) like Omega 3 and 6.
- Packed with protein that's gluten-free, dairy-free and highly digestible, with a complete amino acid profile. Every 100g of Hemp Seeds contain approximately 33g of this high quality protein.
- GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) - one of only five known sources (Borage seed, Evening Primrose seed, Black Currant seed, Carrot seed, Wheat germ) of this ‘wonder’ oil believed to be important for preventing inflammation.
- 15 times as much fat-fighting CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) as fish oil.
- Practically no Carbohydrates with less than half a gram of sugar per 20g serving.
- Packed Gut-cleansing Fibre.
- Cholesterol-fighting Phytosterols - 1480mg per 20g serving.
- Minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Zinc.
- Vitamin E plus other Antioxidants.
- B Vitamins including Folate.
- Vitamin D3 - the only known plant food source of this bone-building “sunshine” vitamin.
How to Use Hemp Seeds
Soft, tasty Hemp Seeds can be used for making Hemp Milk, Hemp Ice Cream, Hemp Hummus, sprinkled onto breakfast, lunch and dinner meals or eaten on their own. They can also be used in making skin products like Hemp Milk Soap.
Size: 1kg Pack (35 Servings)
GMO Free Certified Organic Hemp Seeds (100%).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Founded by Paul Benhaim in 2000, Essential Hemp by Hemp Foods Australia is the largest hemp food company in the Southern Hemisphere. Their 1,500 sqm facility is located in pristine Bangalow on Australia’s east coast, producing premium, 100% Australian Certified Organic hemp products. They employ purely mechanical, low-temperature processes to ensure the most nutritious products possible.