Every Bit Organic Organic Evening Primrose Oil 100ml
Certified Organic Evening Primrose Oil
RAW Evening Primrose Oil is used around the world in skin care health as it helps with skin irritation and improves skin elasticity due to its levels of Omega 6 fatty acids, linoleic acid and gamma-linoleic acid.
Benefits of Primrose Oil
- Balance Hormones - For hundreds of years, women throughout the world have been using evening primrose oil as a natural, safe and effective way to combat the symptoms associated with menstruation and menopause, thanks to its ability to achieve hormonal balance.
- Improve Fertility - Evening primrose oil is a natural way for women to increase their chances of conception, because GLA increases the body’s production of cervical mucus – an important factor in successful reproduction. The high levels of essential fatty acids in the oil can benefit fertility in another way too – they cause the contraction and relaxation of muscle tissue in the uterine wall, helping in preparation for pregnancy.
- Treat Acne - Acne is often the result of a hormonal imbalance – in both teenagers and adults. Of course, it’s more likely to be the cause of acne in women due to their constantly fluctuating hormones, particularly related to menstruation and menopause. If your pimples are down to imbalanced hormones, then no amount of topical treatments, facial washes or tea tree oil will help. Addressing the root cause of the problem is the only option.
- Ease Other Skin Conditions - It’s not just acne that EPO is said to treat. Evening primrose oil can offer fantastic relief for people suffering from other skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
- Prevent Hair Loss - Hormones play a significant role in hair loss and thinning hair, which is why evening primrose oil can be an effective preventative treatment. Hair loss in men can be caused by a hormone called DHT which can cause hair follicles to shrink and have a shorter lifespan. High levels of DHT may also result in a decrease in hair re-growth. In women, hair loss is often down to issues with the thyroid hormones or high levels of stress hormones. Once you begin supplementing with EPO, and your hormones begin to regulate, you should see results within six to eight weeks.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an inflammatory, auto-immune condition that typically affects the small joints in the hands and feet. RA is caused by a combination of genetic, environmental and hormonal factors. Some research shows that evening primrose oil, when taken alongside conventional therapy for RA, can improve certain symptoms of the condition.
Size: 100ml Bottle
100% Evening Primrose Oil 100ml
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
An Australian company, Every Bit Organic are driven by a passion for helping people achieve optimum health and wellbeing by living and eating better, creating a range of raw, certified organic cosmetic oils and popular pantry essentials. They also support farmers at several levels, connecting with small Australian producers based in rural areas and guiding them in proper organic farming practices.
Producing a range of the finest quality products, Every Bit Organic are continuously innovating to create new and exceptional cosmetics and organic food oils that transform lives, with a commitment to the quality, accessibility and affordability of their entire range. As such, they are renowned worldwide for staying true to their founding values.
They believe that to live a pure lifestyle, a person must first nourish, then enrich. From this driving belief stems their mission; to produce the highest quality Australian Certified Organic products that can be enjoyed by everyone.
So if you're looking for high-quality, certified organic cosmetic oils and premium pantry essentials that promote optimum health and well-being, check out Healthy Being's huge range of carefully selected products that will transform your life. Shop now and enjoy free shipping options across Australia and worldwide delivery!