Green Nutritionals Yaeyama Chlorella Powder 250g
Yaeyama Pacifica Chlorella Powder.
Green Nutritionals Yaeyama Pacifica Chlorella is rich in vitamins, minerals, nutrients and packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. As nature's number one source of chlorophyll, Chlorella is also the most powerful cleansing and detoxifying superfoods in the world.
A single celled freshwater micro algae containing chlorophyll and many other essential phytonutrients, chlorella is found naturally in freshwater rivers and waterways, but Yaeyama Chlorella is now organically grown by aquaculture to deliver a nutritional powerhouse, with higher levels of chlorophyll, Chlorella Grown Factor (CGF), protein, RNA, DNA and antioxidants
Chlorella is used worldwide as a nutritional supplement, in fact its the number one selling health supplement in Japan!
Read more @ Healthy Being Articles: Detoxification Benefits of Chlorella & 11 Health & Beauty Benefits of Spirulina and Chlorella
Health Benefits of Yaeyama Pacifica Chlorella
- A perfect wholefood, Chlorella contains complete protein (58%), all the B group vitamins (incl. B12), vitamins C and E as well as many of the most major rare trace minerals.
- Chlorella is rich with highly bioavailable chlorophyll (the highest in nature), which assists in cellular metabolism and general detoxification.
- Contains over 20% Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) which has been shown to support normal cell growth and the immune system.
- Chlorella is a perfect source of nucleic acids (found in RNA and DNA) which assist in cellular renewal, growth and repair.
- An alkaline food, Chlorella can counter the over-acidity of many processed foods and help raise the pH levels in the body - improving metabolic function.
- Chlorella contains phytonutrients and antioxidants to help protect against free radicals and environmental and dietary pollutants.
- As well as being an excellent source of Calcium, Chlorella is also one of the most potent food source of dietary iron known.
Many studies have shown that chlorella has the power to help slow the ageing process. It does this by preventing and reducing damage caused by oxidative stress. Something which unfortunately occurs as part of our everyday lives thanks to stress, poor diet, pollution and poor lifestyle choices.
Chlorella Aids Weight Loss
An impaired ability to process fat and carbohydrates from our food may make weight loss even more of a challenge. Enjoying a nutrient-rich supplement such as Chlorella can provide a range of compounds to help support these processes. Plus, Chlorella is a rich source of chlorophyll which makes it excellent for cleansing and detoxifying the body.
Suggested Use: Take between meals for maximum effect – drink up to 2 litres of water daily when taking Chlorella to assist the body in flushing out toxins during detoxification.
- Start-up: 1.5g (1/2 level teaspoon) per day for first week or two.
- Maintenance: 3g (1 level teaspoon) per day.
- Optimum: 6g to 9g daily
Size: 250g Powder
100% Yaeyama Chlorella
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Green Nutritionals is an Australian owned company committed to providing the world’s best quality superfood! Not only are they committed to quality, purity and potency of their products but also their origin and source, and where and how they're packaged. They're a well-recognised and regarded for sustainable, premium, plant-based, nutritious superfood products.