Hab Shifa ImmuneQ Tablets (Black Seed & Vit C) x120
ImmuneQ Tablets - Organic Black Seed with Vitamin C & Zinc
This unique supplement by Hab Shifa is a powerful formulation that synergistically combines therapeutically active organic black seed, vitamin C and zinc. This potent combination is designed to boost your immune system and help relieve symptoms associated with the common cold and flu.
- 100% natural, potent and highly bioavailable
- Combines organic black seed, vitamin C and zinc
- 3-step wellness approach: defence, resilience & recovery
- Provides optimum immune system support
- Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps relieve the symptoms associated with colds and flus
- Gluten-free, vegan friendly and dairy-free
Organic black seed not only helps maintain the body’s immune response but also makes zinc and vitamin C more absorbable and completely bioavailable.
Key Benefit of Each Active Ingredient
- Black Seed (Nigella Sativa): A potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that supports the body’s healthy immune and inflammatory response.
- Zinc: An essential mineral for optimum immune system function. Zinc helps reduce DNA damage, inflammation and oxidative stress. It can restore immune system function and speed up recovery.
- Vitamin C: Renowned for reducing the symptoms of cold and flu, Vitamin C functions as an immune-stimulating agent and assists to alleviate symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections.
Each tablet of ImmuneQ contains:
- 100mg Nigella sativa (Black Seed)
- 50mg of Zinc amino acid chelate (Equivalent zinc 10 mg)
- 500mg of Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Size: 120 Tablets
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) & Zinc.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Hab Shifa produce 100% natural, premium quality cold-pressed black seed oil that's loaded with immune-boosting antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins. They're renowned world-wide and were the first Australian company to introduce a range of black seed products to the global marketplace. Given its roots of use in Middle Eastern history, the name Hab Shifa is derived from Arabic, and means ‘Seed of cure’.