Hemp Foods Australia Organic Hemp Seed Oil 500ml
Certified Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil.
Hemp Foods Australia Hemp Seed Oil is vegan friendly, cold pressed and 100% certified organic made from premium, fresh organic hemp seeds. This super oil delivers superior nutritional value, with each bottle made from up to 30,000 hemp seeds, virgin cold-pressed on premises and cold packed in a quality glass bottle for ultimate freshness.
Health Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seed oil contains the nature's perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 (GLA) to Omega-3 (SDA) essential fatty acids which can help the body to metabolise fat, counteract ageing, increase immune system strength, lower cholesterol, and help prevent cardiovascular disease. Hemp Oil Australia, however, is not a cure for cancer.
- Hemp Seed Oil Helps Maintain a Hormonal Balance: Hemp is the only edible seed that contains gamma-linolenic acid, which is eventually converted to the protective hormone prostaglandin PGE1 that regulates the hormonal balance and supports menopausal health. Hemp seed Oil Regenerates and Energizes The Skin’s Protective Layer: Due to its high content of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, hemp seed oil has a composition similar to skin lipids, which makes it an excellent natural emollient and moisturizer. It is especially useful for dry, tired or dehydrated skin and nails. It increases the skin elasticity and water retention capacity in tissues. Pure hemp seed oil can be used to treat dry hair and is often included in hair conditioners.
- Hemp Seed Oil is Great For Vegetarians: Getting the right balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids can be tricky for vegetarians and vegans. Hemp seed oil has the optimal ratio of these acids.
- Hemp Seed Oil Helps Lower Cholesterol: The only vegetable oil to contain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (3:1), hemp seed oil can help lower cholesterol levels by accelerating metabolic processes. With a faster metabolism, fats burn at a quicker rate and are not deposited on the artery walls.
- Hemp Seed Oil Can Be Good For Diabetics: Due to its low carbohydrate and sugar content, hemp seed oil is can be a great food additive for diabetics. The nutrients present in it can help moderate blood sugar levels.
- Hemp Seed Oil can Help Prevent Psoriasis: Psoriasis is caused by a deficiency of omega-6 fatty acids in the body. The fatty acids present in hemp seed oil help improve skin oxygenation and hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil Can Boost Your Immunity: Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids also improve immunity and regulate intestinal flora, thus building a natural barrier against microbes and increasing the resilience of the body.
- Hemp Seed Oil Helps Prevent Demyelination Of Nervous System: Essential fatty acids are necessary for a healthy cell membrane structure. They also prevent the demyelination, the destruction of the myelin sheath (a membrane that protects the nerve cells).
- Hemp Seed Oil Can Help Prevent Varicose Veins: Like other compounds high in omega-3s, hemp seed oil can thin your blood, reducing blood clots and varicose veins.
The Many Uses of Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp oil has a pleasant nutty flavour and can be used the same way that you might use olive oil, but it must be used raw or in very low heat (under 160 degrees Fahrenheit). It can be added to smoothies, shakes, vegetables, pasta, salads, and dressings.
Hemp seed oil is a natural emollient and can be found as an ingredient in many different cosmetic products, such as massage oils, lip balms, soaps, lotions, and hair conditioner. If you have dry and itchy skin, hemp seed oil can be used as a soothing and revitalizing moisturizer. The oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and has been shown to counteract the ageing process in skin.
Size: 500ml Bottle
100% Certified Organic Hemp Oil
Excellent product4 August 2016The delivered hump oil is of very good quality. The delivery was fantastic, product was packed with extreme care and delivered in excellent condition.
Hemp Foods Australia is the largest Hemp Food wholesaler, retailer, manufacturer and exporter in the Southern Hemisphere. Hemp Foods Australia was founded by Paul Benhaim in 2000. Located in pristine Bangalow on Australia’s east coast, Hemp Foods Australia’s 11,000 sq ft facility is 100% Australian Certified Organic. They employ purely mechanical, low-temperature processes for everything they do resulting in the most nutritious products possible. They are Australian owned and operated.