Huskee Reusable Coffee Cup - Natural 236ml
HuskeeCup Reusable Coffee Cup with On The Go Lid - Natural
HuskeeCups are stylish, durable and sustainable, designed in Australia and made using organic coffee husks as raw material. These sophisticated reusable coffee cups are practical, non-toxic and easy to clean, designed to impress and to help the environment by reducing the amount of waste produced by the coffee industry each year.
Made for cafes, home users, and coffee drinkers on-the-go, these coffee cups a beautifully designed with comfort in mind.
- Re-purposes waste material (organic coffee husk)
- Unique thermal properties to keep your coffee hotter for longer
- Comfortable to hold & cool to touch
- Durable, designed to last for years without chipping or cracking
- Easy to clean & dishwasher friendly
- Comes with a universal, on-the-go lid
- Non-toxic (BPA free)
- Elegant and aesthetically pleasing
- Stackable and interlock neatly with every cup size.
- Dimensions (cm): 8.7 x 8.7 x 9.6
The lid features a triangulation of vents on its roof, increasing the aromatics of your drinking experience and enabling the ideal pour rate.
So What Exactly is Coffee Husk?
Coffee husk is an organic waste material that's produced at the milling stage of coffee production. By using HuskeeCup, you are helping to recycle hundreds of tonnes of waste material from the production of coffee.
Size: 236ml (Natural)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Huskee Australian designed coffee cups are made for cafes, home users and on-the-go coffee drinkers. Their reusable coffee cups are durable, non-toxic and feature coffee husk as a raw material. Comfortable to hold, cool to touch and dishwasher safe, they are created to help reduce the amount of waste produced by the coffee industry.