Melrose Health Organic Wheatgrass Powder 200g
Certified Organic Wheatgrass Powder.
Melrose Health's vegan friendly, 100% certified organic wheat grass is a nutrient-dense superfood that is loaded with vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes, fibre and special nutrients like chlorophyll. These nutrients are perfectly balanced in a potency un-matched by synthetic formulations. It is the most potent, convenient, and affordable way to help achieve your 5 + daily servings of vegetables.
Health Benefits of Wheatgrass
- 300% the calcium of milk.
- 800% more iron than spinach.
- 200% the fibre of bran.
- 24% protein (more than meat, fish, eggs or dairy).
- the major 18 vitamins, 20 minerals and 8 basic proteins required for proper body function.
- a generous supply of Beta-carotene, important in the function of Vit. A.
- a rich supply of Chlorophyll, a natural detoxifier.
- Over 80 minerals including Iron, Calcium and Potassium and the trace elements Zinc, Magnesium and Selenium.
- Antioxidants including SOD (superoxide dismutase).
- Is a highly alkalising food that counters the over-acidity of many processed foods.
Read More @ Healthy Being Articles: Want Better Health? Eat Wheat Grass
Suggested Usage: Start with 1-2 heaped teaspoons (5-10 grams) per day, then adjust according to requirements. Higher levels may be taken by those who are following a deep cleansing and detoxification regime.
Size: 200g Tub
100% Certified Organic Wheat Grass
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Founded in 1979, Melrose Health has been delivering improved health to its customers for over three decades, by developing natural, delicious and innovative health foods from the best natural and organic ingredients. They pride ourselves on taking a whole-body health approach to life, and their rich history in the health & wellness space has given them the understanding that it’s as much about taking responsibility for your place in the world as it is about exercise and nutrition.