Melrose Organic 3-6-7-9 Omega Oil 200ml
Certified Organic Cold Pressed 3-6-7-9 Omega Oil
This wholesome 3-6-7-9 omega oil by Melrose is a premium blend of cold-pressed, 100% certified organic oils that have been carefully selected to create a highly nutritious, powerhouse omega oil that's packed with omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 in a perfect ratio. The ultimate plant-based supplement, this oil is perfectly balanced for optimum health and wellbeing.
- Flaxseed oil and sacha inchi oil are one of nature's richest sources of plant-derived omega-3.
- Hemp seed oil is rich in omega-6.
- Avocado and macadamia oil naturally contain omega 7 and 9.
Why Are Essential Fatty Acids Important?
Essential fatty acids (EFA's) are critical for the proper functioning of the body and essential for good health, supporting the formation of healthy cell membranes and proper development and functioning of the brain and nervous system. Omega-3 and 6 cannot be produced by the body and must be obtained through dietary means.
- Omega 3 and 6 are critical for health and brain function.
- Omega 7 is a unique fatty acid that assists in the utilisation of fats and glucose to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Omega 9 offers protection to cell membranes from free radicals.
- EFA's contain phytosterols that can minimise the absorption of cholesterol in the diet
Size: 200ml Bottle
Organic Flaxseed Oil, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Sacha Inchi Oil, Australian Macadamia Oil.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Founded in 1979, Melrose has been delivering improved health to its customers for over three decades, by developing natural, delicious and innovative health foods from the best natural and organic ingredients. They pride themselves on taking a whole-body health approach to life, and their rich history in the health & wellness space has given them the understanding that it’s as much about taking responsibility for your place in the world as it is about exercise and nutrition.