Melrose Organic Evening Primrose Oil 200ml
Certified Organic Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil.
Melrose Evening Primrose Oil is unrefined, 100% certified organic and cold-pressed for optimum retention of nutrients and purity. Made from non-GMO, organically grown primrose seeds, it's packed with omega 6 fatty acids, linoleic acid and gamma-linoleic acid.
Health Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil
Evening Primrose Oil is used around the world in skin care health as it helps with skin irritation and improves skin elasticity due to its levels of fatty acids. Some other amazing benefits include:
- Balance Hormones - For hundreds of years, women throughout the world have been using evening primrose oil as a natural, safe and effective way to combat the symptoms associated with menstruation and menopause, thanks to its ability to achieve hormonal balance.
- Treat Acne - Acne is often the result of a hormonal imbalance, in both teenagers and adults. Of course, it’s more likely to be the cause of acne in women due to their constantly fluctuating hormones, particularly related to menstruation and menopause. If your pimples are down to imbalanced hormones, then no amount of topical treatments, facial washes or tea tree oil will help. Addressing the root cause of the problem is the only option.
- Ease Other Skin Conditions - It’s not just acne that EPO is said to treat. Evening primrose oil can offer fantastic relief for people suffering from other skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
- Prevent Hair Loss - Hormones play a significant role in hair loss and thinning hair, which is why evening primrose oil can be an effective preventative treatment. Hair loss in men can be caused by a hormone called DHT which can cause hair follicles to shrink and have a shorter lifespan. High levels of DHT may also result in a decrease in hair re-growth. In women, hair loss is often down to issues with the thyroid hormones or high levels of stress hormones. Once you begin supplementing with EPO, and your hormones begin to regulate, you should see results within six to eight weeks.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an inflammatory, auto-immune condition that typically affects the small joints in the hands and feet. RA is caused by a combination of genetic, environmental and hormonal factors. Some research shows that evening primrose oil, when taken alongside conventional therapy for RA, can improve certain symptoms of the condition.
Size: 200ml Bottle
100% certified organic primrose oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Founded in 1979, Melrose has been delivering improved health to its customers for over three decades, by developing natural, delicious and innovative health foods from the best natural and organic ingredients. They pride ourselves on taking a whole-body health approach to life, and their rich history in the health & wellness space has given them the understanding that it’s as much about taking responsibility for your place in the world as it is about exercise and nutrition.