Bergamot has a fresh, sweet-tart scent, with a slightly spicy balsamic undertone. It is widely used in perfumes (together with neroli & lavender) and in oil blends to bring mental clarity and provide positive feelings against depression and low self esteem. It has powerful healing effects, relieving urinary tract infections and inflammations, and is excellent at treating skin conditions such as oily skin, acne, psoriasis and exzema. As it is an extremely powerful oil, it should not be apply directly on the skin unless mixed with a carrier oil.
Characteristics & Properties
- Relieves urinary tract infections and inflammations such as cystitis, boosts liver and stomach functions.
- Fights oily skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, as well as cold sores.
- As a natural skin toner and detoxifier it may prevent premature ageing of skin and has excellent effects on oily skin conditions and acne for some individuals.
- Helps relieve depression caused by fatigue or unreleased tensions and frustrations.
User Guide / Precautions
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
- Store below 30˚c
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Bergamot oil can cause burns when used on sensitive skin which is exposed to sunlight.
100% Certified Organic Bergamot Essential Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.