Geranium oil has a floral, minty scent that has a great all round balancing effect on the skin (between oily & dry) and the hormone system (PMS), calming the mind and relieving stress. Additionally it has antiseptic and antifungal qualities, is an excellent remedy for treating burns and wounds, and is generally non-sensitizing and a non-irritant.
Characteristics & Properties
- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, relaxing, decongestant
- Anti-depressant, balancing and uplifting
- Treats many women's issues; these include menstrual and menopausal problems, breast congestion, cellulite and fluid retention
- Treats shingles, herpes, eczema, dry skin and athletes foot and is both moisturising and regenerative for skin conditions.
User Guide / Precautions
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
- Store below 30˚c
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always dilute geranium essential oil in a carrier oil or lotion base before applying to the skin.
100% Certified Organic Geranium Red Essential Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.