Power Super Foods Organic Maqui Powder 50g
Certified Organic Maqui Berry Powder.
Power Super Foods Maqui Powder is vegan friendly, raw, paleo and 100% certified organic, wild-harvested and freeze-dried for maximum retention of nutrients. It is completely free of preservatives and has absolutely no fillers or sweeteners like maltodextrin.
Health Benefits of Maqui Berries
With an ORAC antioxidant score that’s an impressive 3x higher than even Acai berry, maqui berries have the added punch of antioxidants like anthocyanins, polyphenols, Vitamins A & C, iron, potassium and Omega-6. Some of the key health benefits of maqui berry powder include:
- Packed with antioxidants that fight free radicals, which can help slow down premature ageing and improve overall health.
- Improves glucose balance in the blood and overall glucose tolerance, making it great for diabetics.
- Helps boost your metabolism and increase energy levels and stamina.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties that can provide relief from several inflammatory diseases, such as arthritis.
- Rich in nutrients and low in calories, making them great for healthy weight loss. Also, by balancing sugar levels in the blood, it restricts the production of fat cells.
- Rich in essential nutrients, such as potassium, calcium, Vitamin C and iron, all working to keep the body healthy and fit.
- Maqui berries may enhance the body’s immune system and help fight several diseases. Regular consumption can effectively treat colds and flu.
Suggested Uses: Add to smoothies, lemonade, yoghurt, cereal or porridge, fruit juice, salad dressings, iceblocks, your water bottle - anything
Size: 50g Bag
Certified Organic Fair Trade Freeze Dried Maqui Powder (Aristatelia Chilensis).
A 100% Australian-owned company, Power Super Foods specialise in sourcing functional foods from around the globe that are organic, vegan, raw, fairly traded, gluten and dairy-free -.all packed right here in Australia! Their entire range of products are free of artificial preservatives or colours, free of synthetic flavourings or additives.
They source premium products through partnerships with farming communities around the world, paying fair prices as a way to contribute to economic opportunities for indigenous communities within developing countries. Driven by a passion for supporting native agricultural traditions, their mission is to help to expand the development of good organic farming practices around the globe.
Their organic superfood range includes cacao, acai, chia seeds, goji berries, maca powder and a whole range of other premium whole foods that make them the preferred go-to brand for thousands of health-conscious consumers!
So if you're looking for premium organic superfoods as a way to promote optimum health and well-being, check out Healthy Being's range today. We stock hundreds of carefully selected products at unbeatable prices with free shipping options across Australia and worldwide delivery!