Pure Food Essentials Organic Popped Amaranth 200g
Certified Organic Popped Amaranth Breakfast Cereal.
Pure Food Essentials Popped Amaranth is a gluten-free, vegan friendly, and 100% certified organic whole grain that makes for a delicious and highly nutritious breakfast option, either on its own or added to muesli.
Health Benefits of Amaranth
- Very high in protein (13-16%) and a good source of fibre, calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Contains the essential amino acid lysine which is lacking in other grains.
- May be beneficial for hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
- Regular consumption may help blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Helps with weight management and healthy weight loss.
- Supports a healthy digestive system.
- Helps to strengthen bones and to maintain bone density.
- Aids in repairing and strengthening blood vessel walls.
- Considered a ‘pseudo grain’, it is safe for those with gluten intolerance and Celiac Disease
This amazing popped amaranth is sourced directly from the Punjab region of Northern India from farmers practising only organic, sustainable farming methods.
Size: 200g Bag
Popped Organic Amaranth.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Pure Food Essentials is a small, family-owned and operated business located in Australia's Sunshine Coast. They have been importing the highest quality, organic herbs & spices and pantry essentials since 2008, sourced from the rich, fertile mountains of Northern India.
When it comes to bringing food to life, there's nothing like authentic herbs and spices, sustainability grown using traditional farming methods. The quality and taste are immediately noticeable, full of flavour that can turn any dish into luxury cuisine. Synthetic and additive-filled inferior spices simply don't give you the desired effect, not to mention the adverse effect they have on your health and the health of your family
Almost the entire Pure Food Essentials range is Certified Organic by NASAA (National Association of Sustainable Agriculture Australia), a recognition of the exceptional quality of their products and adherence to sustainable farming. They also have a ‘Codex HACCP’ quality assurance processes in place to ensure best practice, giving you peace of mind that all their products are completely free from any nasty ingredients or additives - only premium quality, every time!
So if you are looking for premium, certified organic herbs and spices or other pantry essentials, discover our amazing range today and bring your dishes to life. Shop now and enjoy free shipping options across Australia and worldwide delivery!