Vrindavan Certified Organic Castor Oil 250ml
Certified Organic Cold Pressed Castor Oil.
Vrindavan cold pressed, hexane free and 100% certified organic castor oil is made from premium castor bean seeds, it's completely colourless and odourless. The hull of each castor bean seed is completely removed before being cold pressed to obtain a perfect quality oil.
Castor Oil Benefits for Your Skin
Castor oil helps to soften and soothe dry and irritated skin by effectively locking in moisture. It's packed with skin nourishing vitamins, minerals and fatty acids that promote great skin health.
- Deeply moisturises skin to keep it supple
- Effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Reduces inflammation/scaring
- Soothes irritated and itchy skin
- Fights infection (kills any pathogens that may cause skin problems)
- Treats dermatosis, psoriasis and acne.
Castor Oil Benefits for Your Hair
Castor oil helps to deeply moisturise a dry, itchy and flaky scalp while also improving blood circulation to promote healthy hair growth. It helps strengthen each strand of the hair by locking in moisture and nourishing roots. With so many amazing benefits, it is no surprise why castor oil is used in so many popular hair treatments.
- Provide essential minerals for strong hair growth
- Delivers a boost of fatty acids to feed healthy hair
- Deliverers a dose vitamin E to where it's needed most
- Strengthens hair and brings it to life
- Great for treating split ends
Castor Oil also has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties, which makes it great for treating skin conditions such as dermatosis, psoriasis and acne.
Size: 250ml Bottle
Certified Organic Cold Pressed Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.