We Test At-Home Urine Test (10x3 Strips)
TGA Approved At-Home Urine Test - 11 Different Parameters for Health & Wellbeing.
The very first urine test of its kind, these TGA approved at-home self testing strips are a must have for anyone who takes their health seriously. Now you can check your health and the health of your children in the privacy of your own home, with 11 different test results in just 60 seconds. Designed for peace of mind and to help ease some curiosity, each test provides valuable insight into your health and wellbeing.
Each test strip tests for 11 different parameters, with each parameter testing different substances in the body. Further explanation of these parameters include:
- Dehydration – test and discover if you're drinking enough water.
- Glucose – your urine shouldn't contain any glucose, so the presence of glucose may suggest a problem.
- Protein – your kidneys only pass a small amount of protein into your urine, so if you detect protein in your urine this may suggest a problem.
- Vitamin C – excess vitamin c is passed through into your urine. If you are taking a vitamin c supplement and detect it in urine, your body has more than it needs.
- PH levels – a measure of acidity or alkalinity in the urine.
- White Blood Cells – the presence of white blood cells in your urine may suggest a problem.
- Nitrite – the presence of nitrite in your urine may suggest a problem.
- Ketones – the presence of ketones in the urine may indicate a problem, or if you're in ketosis.
- Bilirubin – the presence of bilirubin in the urine may suggest a problem.
- Urobilinogen – the presence of urobilinogen in the urine may suggest a problem.
- Blood – there are a number of reasons that lead to blood being passed in your urine and may suggest a problem.
At-home testing empowers you to use reliable screening tests at home. We Test strips have a full panel of test parameters and a clear and easy Result Guide is included. We Test clearly explains when issues may arise and when you need to see your doctor. Remember, early detection means early intervention and, ultimately improved outcomes.
Directions: Simply place the strip in your urine stream and wait for 60 seconds, you can then read your results by holding the test strip against the included colour chart for easy to read results guide.
Size: 10x3 Strips (30 Strips)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We Test was founded in 2016 with a mission to provide self-testing to people on their own will within the privacy of their own homes. The body has many fluids and they all tell a story about what’s going on inside, and We Test gives you the ability to test yourself for peace of mind without sending away samples, just privacy and results in just 1 minute.