Amazonia Organic Raw Vitamin C Complex 120g
Certified Organic Raw Vitamin C Complex - Beauty & Immunity.
Amazonia Raw Vitamin C Complex is a potent, 100% certified organic source of non-synthetic vitamin C - a delicious blend that packs an incredible 400mg of highly bioavailable vitamin C per serve (A whopping 1000% your RDI of Vitamin C!).
This all natural powder has been formulated to support both your immune and digestive systems. With added immune herbs, spices and prebiotics, Raw Vitamin C Complex is the ultimate Vitamin C supplement.
- Contains Acerola, Camu Camu, Baobab, Gubinge, Rosehip
- Alkalising and Vegan Friendly
- Free from wheat, dairy, eggs, corn, lactose, gluten and GMOs
- Contains nothing artificial or synthetic nutrients or minerals
- Reduces oxidation in the body and prevents disease
- Strengthens your immune system
- Promotes optimal nervous system function
- Improves blood circulation
- Facilitates collagen production for healthy skin, teeth, and gums
- Protects from free radicals helping to slow down the ageing process
Directions: Mix 5g (2 teaspoons), or higher dose as required, into 200ml of water or non-dairy milk. For children ages over 3, take half the adult serve. Also delicious combined into your favourite smoothies and breakfast bowls. Reseal after use.
Size: 120g Container
Wholefood Vitamin C Blend (Sea Buckthorn Berry Juice*, Baobab*, Lucuma*, Concord Grape Juice*, Camu Camu*, Acerola*, Orange*, Green Kiwi Fruit, Kakadu Plum), Prebiotic Immune Blend (Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin* [prebiotic], Rosehip Extract, Turmeric Extract, Ginger Extract, Echinacea Extract, Astragalus Extract, Andrographis Extract), Natural Flavour, Stevia Leaf Extract*.
Super Nice powder!19 June 2017Kids love the orange flavour in a bit of juice especially pinapple juice. quality product!!! definately worth the money!!!
Amazonia are spicing up the health scene with their flair for creating the world's most delicious and nourishing products. Their team is an inspired bunch who take what they do very seriously. Getting high on açaí, sampling smoothie bowls, sharing their health knowledge and saving the Amazon Rainforest are all in a day's work!