Mixed Berry Flavoured Fresh Picked Olive Leaf Extract - Medi Olive 66
Used as a medicinal tonic for thousands of years, olive leaf extract strengthens your immune system and helps maintain cardiovascular health. It is also the ultimate free-radical neutraliser with 400% more antioxidant properties than vitamin C.
Read more @ Healthy Being Insights: The Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract
Comvita Fresh-Picked Olive Leaf Extract is grown, harvested and extracted from their own farm in Queensland. Their unique method of extraction locks in Oleuropein in addition to 11 other naturally occurring polyphenols.
- Helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, lowering cholesterol and stabilising blood pressure.
- Assists in the relief of symptoms associated with colds, flu, coughs and respiratory infections
- Promotes a strong immune system.
- An antioxidant powerhouse and packed with free radical scavenging properties
There are absolutely no artificial flavours, colourings or preservatives added. It is also free from alcohol, sugar, starch, yeast and gluten.
- Adults: 5ml (1 teaspoon) 2 to 3 times a day with food. Max 15ml per day.
- Children over 2 years: Take half the adult dose. Max 7.5ml per day.
Can be taken straight or diluted with juice.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed recommended daily intake. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Pregnant or lactating women should consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
Olive Leaf Extract, Glycerine (Vegetable), Natural Mixed Berry Flavour
Active ingredient: Olive (Olea europaea) extract equivalent to fresh leaf 1g/mL. Equivalent to Oleuropein 4.4mg/mL. Each 5mL is equivalent to 5g (5,000mg) of fresh leaf. No alcohol. No added sugar.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.