Cook Islands Organic Fresh Noni Juice 500ml
Certified Organic Noni Juice.
Cook Islands traditionally fermented, 100% pure certified organic Noni morinda citrifolia fruit juice is cold pressed to yield a light dark amber, full strength juice with a maximum retention of nutrients. Pasteurised to correct temperatures, this juice is made using grade A ripe Noni fruit and is completely free from preservatives, additives, colour, water, sugar or any other flavours.
Health Benefits of Noni Juice
Noni juice offers an impressive array of health benefits, they include:
- Protects and promotes healthy liver function
- Help maintain cardiovascular health
- Helps to relax muscles,
- Helps enhance memory
- Relieves problems and conditions like gout and diabetes.
- Absolutely packed with antioxidants and exerts antipsychotic, antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects which are valuable in treating conditions like arthritis and disorders related to the central nervous system.
Noni juice also delivers an impressive spectrum of essential vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients, including:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (niacin), Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid ), Vitamin B6 and vitamin B12
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and folate
- Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) and beta-carotene
- Calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and phosphorus
- Quercetin, vanillin, pinoresinol, proxeronine, kaempferol, isoscopoletin, bisdemethylpinoresinol and scopoletin
There are many clinical and laboratory research studies that suggested the chemo-preventive properties of noni juice in the prevention of various cancers such as lung cancer, liver cancer and renal cancer are due the abundance of healing antioxidants. As supported by another scientific finding, the effectiveness of noni juice in reducing the risk of cancer is attributed to its ability to block the carcinogen-DNA binding and prevent adduct formation. Further evidence has revealed the efficacy of noni juice in retarding the tumour growth in mammary glands by significantly decreasing the weight and volume of the tumours.
All About Noni
For more than 2,000 years, the juice of the Noni fruit has been widely used as herbal medicine by ancient healers of the South Pacific for a myriad of nutritional and sustenance purposes. It was also traditionally used to cleanse and purify, as a remedy against illness, as a wellbeing tonic, to aid digestion, to heal abrasions and to reduce aches and pain.
Many modern scientific studies have validated the unique and varied health benefits of this miraculous plant. There are many natural chemical compounds in Noni fruit that allow for its unique medicinal effects, some of the ingredients isolated include; Morindine, Morindone, Acubin, Terpene compounds, L. Asperuloside, various Anthraquinones, Alazarin, Caproic Acid, Caprylic Acid, Scopoletin, Damnacanthal, and Alkaloids.
Recommended Intake: First time users should start with 60-90ml once a day, half an hour before meals. Noni can be mixed with your favourite fruit juice or water to suit your own taste. This initial amount should last approximately 7 to 10 days, then cut back to 30ml once or twice a day, half an hour before meals. Intake amount can be reduced for children and adjusted for body weight and specific bowel tolerance.
Size: 500ml Bottle
100% certified organic noni juice
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.