Eden Healthfoods Raw Unprocessed Bee Pollen 180g
Premium, Raw & Unprocessed West Australian Bee Pollen Granules
This premium bee pollen by Eden Health Foods is wildcrafted from the remote West Australian Jarrah forests, untouched and uncontaminated by urbanisation, cities or industry. Collected by bees from the blooms of eucalyptus marginata trees and Australian native wildflowers, raw and unprocessed natural bee pollen is considered one of nature's most nourishing foods, rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, micronutrients and protein.
- 100% natural, raw and unprocessed - collected by bees
- Loaded with a range of minerals, vitamins and nutrients
- Rich in lipids, enzymes, micronutrients & up to 73 fatty acids
- Contains more protein than any animal source
- Low in fat and a great source of energy
- Nature’s growth and maintenance supplement
- Gluten-free, dairy-free and suitable for vegetarians
Health Benefits of Bee Pollen
- Energy Enhancer - The range of nutrients found within bee pollen makes it a great natural source of energy, including carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins. It can enhance stamina and fight off fatigue.
- Respiratory System - Bee pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma.
- Treating Allergies – Pollen reduces the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies. Dr. Leo Conway, MD, of Denver Colorado, reported that 94 percent of his patients were completely free from allergy symptoms once treated with oral feedings of pollen. Everything from asthma to allergies to sinus problems were cleared, confirming that bee pollen is effective against a wide range of respiratory diseases.
- Digestive Aid - In addition to healthful vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen contains enzymes that can aid in digestion. Enzymes assist your body in getting all the nutrients you need from the food that you eat.
- Immune System Booster - Pollen is good for the intestinal flora and thereby supports the immune system. According to holistic health expert Dr. Joseph Mercola, bee pollen has antibiotic-type properties that can help protect the body from contracting viruses. It's also rich in antioxidants that protect the cells from the damaging oxidation of free radicals.
- Supports the Cardiovascular System - Bee Pollen contains large amounts of rutin; an antioxidant bioflavonoid that helps strengthen blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems, and corrects cholesterol levels. Its potent anti-clotting powers could help prevent heart attack and stroke.
- Prostate Aid - Men who suffer from benign prostate hyperplasia can find relief by using bee pollen. Bee pollen can help reduce inflammation to stop frequent urges to urinate.
- Infertility Problems - Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, and therefore may be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy. As well as being a hormonal booster, it is also a great aphrodisiac!
WARNING: Note that in rare cases a severe allergic reaction to pollen may be experienced. Those with allergies to bee pollen and bee products should not consume this product.
Suggested Use: Sprinkle one teaspoon on your breakfast or on fruit, or add to a smoothie. You can also eat it directly off the spoon.
Size: 180g Bag
West Australian bee pollen granules
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.