Green Nutritionals Organic Barley Grass Powder 200g
Certified Organic Australian Barley Grass Powder.
Green Nutritionals Barly Grass Powder is vegan friendly, gluten-free and 100% certified organic, made from young leaf barley grass grown in the mineral-rich organic soil on the banks of the Murray River in Northern Victoria. Natures ultimate multi-vitamin, it's packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins and other essential nutrients in a natural balance and potency un-matched by synthetic formulations.
Health Benefits of Australian Organic Barley Grass
Organic Barley Grass powder contains 200% the Calcium of milk, 500% more iron than spinach, 200% the fibre of bran and 27% protein (more than meat, fish, eggs or dairy).
Read More @ Healthy Being Articles: What You Need to Know About Barley Grass
- Barley Grass provided the major 18 vitamins, 20 minerals and 8 basic proteins required for proper body function.
- Contains a generous supply of Beta-carotene, important in the function of Vitamin A.
- Barley Grass contains a rich supply of Chlorophyll, a natural detoxer and cleanser.
- It's packed with Iron, Calcium and Potassium and the trace elements Zinc, Magnesium and Selenium.
- Barley Grass is rich in antioxidants including SOD (superoxide dismutase).
- As a highly alkalising food, Barley Grass counters the over-acidity of many processed foods.
Suggested Usage: One serve = 3g (1 level teaspoon). Mix in water or blend in favourite juice or smoothie.
- Adults: 1 - 3 serves daily
- Children: Half to one teaspoon with food, added to a juice shake or vegetable smoothie.
Size: 200g Powder
100% Certified Organic Australian BARLEYGRASS Young Leaf Powder.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Green Nutritionals is an Australian owned company committed to providing the world’s best quality superfood! Not only are they committed to quality, purity and potency of their products but also their origin and source, and where and how they're packaged. They're a well-recognised brand regarded for sustainable, premium, plant-based, nutritious superfood products.