Green Nutritionals Organic Green Vitamin C VegeCaps (600mg) x60
Certified Organic Pure Plant Source Green Vitamin C Vegetable Capsules.
Green Nutritionals Green Vitamin C Capsules are created using is a pure, vegan friendly and 100% certified organic highly potent blend of superfoods rich in vitamin C, including organically grown sea buckthorn, acerola, baobab and camu camu. In a convenient capsule and completely natural, with no added synthetic ascorbic acid, sugars, sweeteners, artificial colours or flavours.
Health Benefits of Green Vitamin C
Vitamin C is absolutely essential and plays a critical role in many metabolic functions, including:
- Reduces oxidation in the body and prevent disease.
- Strengthens your immune system.
- Promotes optimal nervous system function
- Improves blood circulation
- Facilitates collagen production for healthy skin, teeth, and gums
- Protects from free radicals helping to slow down the ageing process
This high-potency blend of organic superfoods provides 600mg of completely natural, highly absorbable vitamin C per serve - a whopping 8 times the recommended daily intake (RDI) of Vitamin C!
Suggested Use: One serve = 6 Capsules
- Adults: Half to one serve daily.
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding Mothers: Half to one serve daily.
- Children 1-11 years: Do not give capsules to children.
Size: 60 VegeCaps (600mg)
Certified Organic Sea Buckthorn (48%) Certified Organic Acerola (45%), Certified Organic Baobab (3%), Certified Organic Camu Camu (2%), Silica (2%), Vegetable Capsule (Hyromellose And Water).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Green Nutritionals is an Australian owned company committed to providing the world’s best quality superfood! Not only are they committed to quality, purity and potency of their products but also their origin and source, and where and how they're packaged. They're a well-recognised brand regarded for sustainable, premium, plant-based, nutritious superfood products.