Hemp Foods Australia Organic Hemp Seeds 114g
Certified Organic Hulled Hemp Seeds.
Hemp Foods Australia Hulled Hemps Seeds are a vegan friendly, gluten free and 100% certified organic nutritional powerhouse, packed with antioxidants, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals, fibre and essential fatty acids (in a perfect ratio). This incredible superfood contains all 20 amino acids, including 9 of the most essential that the human body can't produce on its own, essential minerals such as magnesium and phosphorus for bone health, zinc to boost the immune system, and iron for oxygenating the blood.
Hemp seeds are a rich source of both Omega-6 and Omega 3 fatty acids that work to regulate your metabolism, help brain function, maintain bone health, and stimulate skin and hair growth. In fact, a single spoonful of hemp seeds packs a whopping 2000mg of Omega 3!
If you're trying to lose weight, hemp seeds are a natural appetite suppressant, simply by adding hemp seeds to your meals they can help reduce your food cravings and keep you feeling fuller for longer.
Hemp seeds also contain up to 15% fibre and about 6400mg of ‘complete’ protein per spoonful, which can help relieve constipation and promote healthy digestive regularity.
Health Benefits of Hemp Seeds
With a pleasantly mild, nutty flavour hemp seeds are ready to use raw or in low heat cooking. The seeds can be sprinkled on hot cereal, yoghurt or salads, added to shakes & smoothies, or added to bread, pancakes, granola bars and other baked desserts. Packed with protein, hemp seeds are ideal for people following a paleo diet or trying to reduce their carb intake.
- Hemp seeds contain the highest amount of PUFAs (Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids) like Omega 3 and 6 - level with Walnuts for the #1 position at around 47g of PUFAs in every 100g of seeds.
- The highest quality and quantity of Protein. Hemp protein is gluten-free with a complete Amino Acid profile and Hemp is the only plant to make protein from Edestin making it more digestible than other forms of protein like Soy. And unlike Soy doesn’t cause allergies or contain estrogen compounds. Every 100g of Hemp Seeds contain approximately 33g of this high quality protein.
- GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) - one of only five known sources (Borage seed, Evening Primrose seed, Black Currant seed, Carrot seed, Wheat germ) of this ‘wonder’ oil believed to be important for preventing inflammation.
- 15 times as much fat-fighting CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) as fish oil.
- Practically no Carbohydrates with less than half a gram of sugar per 20g serving.
- Gut-cleansing Fibre.
- Cholesterol-fighting Phytosterols - 1480mg per 20g serving.
- Minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Zinc.
- Vitamin E plus other Antioxidants.
- B Vitamins including Folate.
- Vitamin D3 - the only known plant food source of this bone-building “sunshine” vitamin.
How to Use Hemp Seeds
Soft, tasty Hemp Seeds can be used for making Hemp Milk, Hemp Ice Cream, Hemp Hummus, sprinkled onto breakfast, lunch and dinner meals or eaten on their own. They can also be used in making skin products like Hemp Milk Soap.
Size: 114g Pack
100% Certified Organic Hulled Hemp Seeds
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Hemp Foods Australia is the largest Hemp Food wholesaler, retailer, manufacturer and exporter in the Southern Hemisphere. Hemp Foods Australia was founded by Paul Benhaim in 2000. Located in pristine Bangalow on Australia’s east coast, Hemp Foods Australia’s 11,000 sq ft facility is 100% Australian Certified Organic. They employ purely mechanical, low-temperature processes for everything they do resulting in the most nutritious products possible. They are Australian owned and operated.