Eucalyptus is a large tree with pointed, blue-green leaves that are intensely aromatic. The oil extracted feels cool when applied to the skin, yet conversely feels warm internally, relaxing muscles. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties and can be used in vaporizers. Additionally it can help alleviate fever symptoms.
Characteristics & Properties
- Respiratory support e.g. clears sinuses, breaks down mucus during cold & flu (Tip: Mist this oil on your pillow. Its fresh scent will ease inhalation problems)
- Assists in relieving stress, insomnia, migraines and nervous unrests.
- Relieves cramps
- Insect repellant
- Promotes the healing of wounds.
User Guide / Precautions
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
- Store below 30˚c
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Eucalyptus essential oil is very powerful and should never be used undiluted on babies or young children (however it is safe to use in a diffuser or vaporizer).
- Adults should apply eucalyptus oil directly to the skin undiluted with caution.
- It is important to note, eucalyptus is one of the essential oils that should be avoided by epileptics and those with high blood pressure.
100% Certified Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.