Lemongrass has a sweet, lemony scent which revitalises the body and relieves the symptoms of jetlag. It also has the capacity to reduce headaches, relieve muscle pain, improve circulation and combat stress related issues. It is known to clear up oily skin and acne and athletes foot.
Characteristics & Properties
- Anti-depressant - lemongrass oil boosts self esteem, confidence, hope and mental strength
- Anti-microbial and anti-bacterial - inhibits microbial and bacterial growth in the body
- Antiseptic - the antiseptic properties of lemongrass oil means it is used to treat both external and internal wounds
- Sedative - one of the most important properties of lemongrass oil as that it is soothing and calming on the mind
- Vaporiser - freshens the room
User Guide / Precautions
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
- Store below 30˚c
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Keep out of reach of children
- Lemongrass essential oil should be avoided by pregnant women and be diluted before application.
100% Certified Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.