The orange is native to China but is now common in the United States and the Mediterranean region. The oil is usually extracted by cold expression from the peel of the fruit. It is also possible to distill sweet orange oil however distilled orange oil is likely to oxide faster than cold pressed sweet orange oil.
Characteristics & Properties
- Stress - sweet orange promotes joyful vigour. Assists mental relaxation in times of depression and sadness.
- Alleviates coughs and colds - also aids digestion.
- Anti-cellulite - an excellent massage blend for cellulite treatment.
- Skin - helps to balance skin conditions, especially dull and oily skin.
User Guide / Precautions
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
- Store below 30˚c
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Keep out of reach of children
100% Certified Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Healthy Being users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.